This isnt the end , this is the beginning

If Celtic fans actually read between the lines.

This isnt the end of the Rangers reign of Scottish football, this is the beginning.

Neil Lennon, Peter Lawell , George Galloway, Andy Walker , and every other rotter linked with that corrupt vermin of a club , GET IT RIGHT FUCKIN UP USE.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, and no matter how much shite your ears get fed about being the real champions, unfortunatly your second best. Second Best.

Gary Hooper, Beram Kayal, Kris Commons, Scott Brown ....... Phone up rent a quote and get a good spewl for the papers tommorow. Use will need it :D

Glasgow Rangers Champions oh oh oh.

It's all rhetoric and they lap it up. I watched highlights of their game(a rarity for me) and could not have been more delighted to see them celebrating even though they came second, spent big money, had a golden opportunity last week and blew it. I worry they will see sense and appoint a real manager like Owen Coyle, alas that day is obviously not on the way. By the way, what does it say about our Club that in a decade of downsizing and financial difficulties we have won 5 titles in 9 years?

They think Lennon is some sort of inspirational leader reciting great words which will echo through the ages.

But at the end of the day he's a loser and a classless goon.

They lap it up and I bet their Board looked at that full house, and the singing and dancing even though the came second yet again, and have a right laugh to themselves! In any other business Lawell would be out the door, but he sweet talks them, tells them what they want to hear, and they buy it. I love this by the way!

They think Lennon is some sort of inspirational leader reciting great words which will echo through the ages.

But at the end of the day he's a loser and a classless goon.

When a football Club starts thinking that it represents a greater cause and then gets all Churchillian about it, you know it is on the road to ruin. I do not welcome the day when someone walks in their door and clears all that; says stop the excuses, we will live and by our own endeavours. Till then, we can get used to more titles

I don't quite get it?

"This isn't the end , this is the beginning" right well... aye fair play

but shouldn't that have been when you got fucked in league last year as well ya gingy yellow-toothed scumbag :crabflute:

This isn't the beggining, this is the end. A new day has come over the West End of the City. Walter Smith has left an unstoppable legacy to all who hold this Club so dear. The last manager they had was Wim Jansen and he got the typical Sellout treatment. Our dominance will deliver us the results for years. Rangers, you're just awesome!!!