Laugherty

pcbear

Plenty called him that and he was given huge stick, i knew there was a quality player in there, and he is proving it in a bit of style now, big up for Kyle Lafferty, to the doubters apology reqd to the Gazelle.

What a run in he has had yet again. If he kept those performances up consistently then I think they will be first choice for next season. Although bringing in somebody like Goodwillie will keep them on their toes.

He's 7 foot and he plays the flute !

I had my doubts over him when he signed but he's done really well, 15 goals this term and a few before...he's still young and will improve but he's showing great signs so far. Hope he continues this run and developes some consistency next season.

there was alot of shit posted on here over the course of the season. things like weirs so tired he cant even kick the ball to safety. abuse for mculloch just as he hit top form. walter should be sacked. i could go on all day.

the important thing to remmeber though is i was right about weiss and his injury wo us the league.

:sherlock:

I'm nit gonna lie, lafferty has been awful for the majority of his career but when he plays like he has been playing it is absolutely fantastic! I really hope he can keep it up! I think we may have found his position because it's certainly not left wing!

No question, he has done very well.

I am delighted for WS too, as he invested in him (cash and trust) and it has paid off, to our amazing benefit!!

Good luck for next season Mr. Lafferty, and here's to number 55.

:crabflute: