Well Done Bears!

TheNuts

First of all, I would like to congratulate all the fans this season. The amount of drama we have had to endure in terms of campaigns against us, a skeleton team and the takeover saga, we still came out on top; champions of Scotland for a record 54 times!

Due to university exams, i had to stay up in Aberdeen today and watch the game at a pub. This was hard to take as i would have given my last penny to have been at the game today, and would have definitely been at Ibrox afterwards.

Rangers supporters do not get half the credit they deserve, and i would like to say that today showed just how big a family we really are. Yes the players are pinnacle to our success, but us as fans play a massive role in spurring them on, something we have excelled in this season.

The title win this year was the sweetest one i remember of all my 20 years as a Rangers fan, and i salute every single one of you for the passion we have showed to our great club. This was signified by the 30,000+ that travelled to Ibrox to show appreciation to the team for the 10minutes they were on the park!

I have never been so proud to be part of the Rangers family, than i have been today. Everyone celebrating in the pub, singing songs, partying in the streets of Aberdeen and strangers on the street smiling and joining in the party.

We really are a great set of supporters, no matter what the animals or the media say or wish to portray us as; you know this yourself. The last two home games at Ibrox have been electric, and there is a real sense of togetherness. We are all in it together.

For this reason fellow Bears, i know, that although the streets be broad and narrow, follow we will, and there will always be comfort in this.

Well done to the supporters of Rangers Football Club. As a new era approaches with Super Ally, the fantastic support we show will continue, and I am already looking forward to next season.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

227500_10150625656815585_697190584_18923010_549904_n.jpg

First of all, I would like to congratulate all the fans this season. The amount of drama we have had to endure in terms of campaigns against us, a skeleton team and the takeover saga, we still came out on top; champions of Scotland for a record 54 times!

Due to university exams, i had to stay up in Aberdeen today and watch the game at a pub. This was hard to take as i would have given my last penny to have been at the game today, and would have definitely been at Ibrox afterwards.

Rangers supporters do not get half the credit they deserve, and i would like to say that today showed just how big a family we really are. Yes the players are pinnacle to our success, but us as fans play a massive role in spurring them on, something we have excelled in this season.

The title win this year was the sweetest one i remember of all my 20 years as a Rangers fan, and i salute every single one of you for the passion we have showed to our great club. This was signified by the 30,000+ that travelled to Ibrox to show appreciation to the team for the 10minutes they were on the park!

I have never been so proud to be part of the Rangers family, than i have been today. Everyone celebrating in the pub, singing songs, partying in the streets of Aberdeen and strangers on the street smiling and joining in the party.

We really are a great set of supporters, no matter what the animals or the media say or wish to portray us as; you know this yourself. The last two home games at Ibrox have been electric, and there is a real sense of togetherness. We are all in it together.

For this reason fellow Bears, i know, that although the streets be broad and narrow, follow we will, and there will always be comfort in this.

Well done to the supporters of Rangers Football Club. As a new era approaches with Super Ally, the fantastic support we show will continue, and I am already looking forward to next season.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

227500_10150625656815585_697190584_18923010_549904_n.jpg

Well said mate but I canny believe the people in Aberdeen were happy and joining in. I,m stunned.

Well said mate but I canny believe the people in Aberdeen were happy and joining in. I,m stunned.

well there was one daft arse that pulled the scarf out of my car and threw it away when i was at traffic lights. But apart from that, nothing could dampen my spirits!

I did the same. As luck would have it, I pulled up next to a police car at the lights. They just laughed, and gave me a thumbs up :D

lucky for you. King St is full of horrible boozers

was the club deck etc full aswell???

Everywhere apart from the Govan Rear was full, steward said they were doing work on it I think.

Was getting a nose bleed standing on the stairs in the club deck :lol: forgot how high up it is !

Everywhere apart from the Govan Rear was full, steward said they were doing work on it I think.

Was getting a nose bleed standing on the stairs in the club deck :lol: forgot how high up it is !

i used to have a season ticket up there, was the first place i ever sat.

my gran and grandad in their 70's used to climb those stairs religiously every second saturday.