BBC stirring up shite again...

Senna

There is something about Lennon that upsets people in Scotland. The most obvious thing, given the nature of the abuse that comes his way, is that it is his religion.

Oh aye? If that's the case, how come Martin O'Squeal, Tommy Burns or Luigi Macari never got half the shite that TLB gets?

Maybe because for all their faults, they were never shitstirring bigoted pricks?

edit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13399841.stm

Oh aye? If that's the case, how come Martin O'Squeal, Tommy Burns or Luigi Macari never got half the shite that TLB gets?

Maybe because for all their faults, they were never shitstirring bigoted pricks?

edit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13399841.stm

Jimmy, they have to find something, anything to deflect and minimise our great victory today. They will clutch at anything to try and take the shine off this title win.

Mark my words, some of the songs that were heard today will be tomorrows news and how it spoiled the occasion.

Who actually gives a shite about religion?

Lennon is hated because he's a class A fkn bellend.

BBC - hence the making us look like 18th century bigots.

Get this thread to fuck. Sick hearing about that clown!

99/100 times I'd agree with you Maybole but this cannot be allowed to stand, spesh on a day where we've won the title.

Cunts are at it looking for any bullet to put into us.

In all honesty, what exactly about the abuse and, like, bombs Lennon has been sent has been remotely religion-related?

I honestly don't think I've ever heard, even on this board where a lot of people aren't afraid to speak their minds, anybody saying "I hate Neil Lennon because I dislike the Popish Catholic church and reject their theology and the culture it breeds".

Most of the hatred is about his hair colour, teeth and abhorrent personality :lol:

I mean I don't mean to be facetious, I just get the impression that any abuse of Lennon is now taken to be sectarian. Which is absurd. This might be an unpopular opinion but as far as I'm concerned if I learned for a fact that Lennon is a good practising Catholic (I doubt it, he's pretty un-Christian) then that would be one thing in his pros column for me. I admire people of faith and I have no hatred for the Catholic religion. I can think of a thousand things to hate about Neil Lennon that have nothing to do with that. But if I said them in public I'd get arrested for a sectarian offence. It's absurd.

Who actually gives a shite about religion?

Lennon is hated because he's a class A fkn bellend.

For me this is the case

Religion plays no part in my decision making, I judge ppl by this one question....

Would I be friends with this person or that person.

Also act like a ned and ppl will treat u like one

Its is nothing to do with his Religion its because he is an obnoctiouse , arrogent , aggresive little troublemaking instigator and has caused all sorts of problems with Fans and officials of all persuasion .

He is a trouble maker of the highest esteem and, the sooner these Republican Columnists stop writing this utter claptrap about the Presbytarian side of the Population in this Country the sooner Natural Order can be restored .......... I bet he doesnt even go to Chapel and doesnt practice his Faith.

They are all seculler and have no faith yet, they pull the Religouse card out of their pocket all the time .....

I will continue to fight this blatant victimisasion of my club at every opportunity and urge all Fans of the Greatest Football Club in History to do the same by voiceing their concern to the responsible partys who are writing this drivell.IE BBC Ofcom ,Press association , FARE and maybe even our beloved Scottish Parliament . God help us.Yes I do attend Church but that doesnt make me an angel .

Just because you go to Mcdonalds Doesnt make you a Hamburger.

God save The Queen.....

post-57085-0-15239800-1305502836_thumb.j

I dislike the man, and not for the reasons the BBC or any other media outlets declare them to be. He is an unpleasant man, do they want me to prove why I think that?- I could gather the evidence in two minutes on Youtube. He is not my kind of person- I have three children and if I caught them behaving like him then I would discipline them. I wish him no harm, but I do not like him either

Agreed, has absolutely nothing to do with his religion, the guy's a dick...who stirs and stirs, gets sympathy from actions etc.

The only 'good' thing he has done is congratulate Sir Walter yesterday and even that was half-arsed.

If it were Craig Bellamy - another reptilian individual - managing them, they'd all be calling us Welsh hating reprobates. Nope, hate to disappoint you, folks - we dislike Neil simply for the ugsome beastie that his repeated actions have shown him to be. Any other personal information is superfluous.