The Turning Point

Jelavic.

What would you say was the turning point this season?

I for one, can't describe how physically sick I felt walking back from Parkhead on February 20th. I thought then, there was no chance of us winning it. We were playing awful, had tons of injuries and the fans just weren't the same.

For me, the turning point was on the 3rd of March, there was something about that game where we refused to be walked over, refused to be pushed around. Despite losing, I thought that from then on, we would win the league. It has been a crazy season and probably the sweetest title in my lifetime.

Champions - and long may it continue. :uk: :uk: :crabflute: :crabflute:

Defo the Co-Op Cup Final where we played 4 4 2 and finally had a settled team.

It gave Davis and even Edu space to play and regain their form and gave us 2 attacking wide men with pace to support the fantastic partnership of Jela and Laff.The same team every week definetly helped and the confidence from winning the cup helped to.

WHAT A FINISH brilliant football

0-0 at Ibrox. Huge save from Shagger to get us a point, but the way lemon acted after the game it was as if he thought it was in the bag. They got too confident and ended up bottling it in the Highlands. :D

Get it right up every single one of you smelly bastards.

We are the champions.

We Are The People.

No Surrender.

League Cup final for me, I remember just before it having been put out the Scottish cup having sickening nightmares that celtic could win the treble. Then after it dreaming about lennon winning nothing and getting sacked, looks like dreams can come true!

The 'turning point' was the LC Final. That proved when it actually came to winning things between them and us, we would come out on top. We lost to them in January(can still see Lee McCulloch's header being cleared off the line) and our players were deflated and they were galanised- it needed that Cup Final win to get that Janauary defeat out of our system. I honestly believe, inspite of all these players they have, that we are far superior when we have players fit

As soon as we stopped playing 4-5-1 my mood lifted and it became " game on " every game. Our squad went out and delivered irrespective of who was on the pitch. This team has delivered so much when every card was stacked against them. " The best form of defence is attack ". I hope that the next season is played out in the spirit of this wonderful 2010/2011. When our team is given the " kill " command they are awesome. Signings now are so important but so too is the avalanche of support from the stands. Pleasegive all our lads the Ibrox Roar and clap, cheer and get behind this group of players.

( Hoping to return to Ibrox after my short absence )

Shaggers pen save was definately defining moment in the season, which I believe I said at the time it could well be. :crabflute:

If that had gone in, I think it would have been all over but it didn't and the rest, as they say, is history. I think next season Ally just has to tell our players that every 5 matches are the last five and we'll stroll it, we have played in these last five matches the best football we've played in a long long while. A lot of tims were whinging about Killie 'lying down' because teams don't concede three goals in seven minutes but the fact was, Rangers didn't give Killie a chance to lie down we were just too fucking brilliant.

CIS Cup Final when we played 2 upfront and went for them. After that it seemed to get through to Walter that going out to win and dominate games gave us a far better chance of getting results than sitting back and hoping to get results.

It also meant we lost less goals by keeping the opposition occupied in keeping us out for most part.

CIS Cup Final when we played 2 upfront and went for them. After that it seemed to get through to Walter that going out to win and dominate games gave us a far better chance of getting results than sitting back and hoping to get results.

It also meant we lost less goals by keeping the opposition occupied in keeping us out for most part.

Agree with this completely. When WS woke up and realized we should play 2 up front the whole season changed.