The Turning Point

Jelavic.

I remember leaving that United defeat utterly deflated.

Same, me and my dad just got up and left after Goodwillie scored, should've stayed but I really disappointed. It was a pick-up though, we remained unbeaten after that.

a mixture of dundee utd. beating us and the LC final win imo

shagger losing 3 in one game seems to have pissed him right off and i think he only conceded 1 or 2 more goals since then.

When Inverness beat them 3-2. Thats when i really thought we were in with a chance.

Long live Terry Butcher. A Rangers legend who has essentially twice won us the SPL title post-career.

The League Cup win. When we remembered that we are the champions for a reason. Our form was shocking leading up to that, but we've got that winning mentality and “No Surrender“ attitude that means when the chips are down, we will win.

Despite everything--The referee incorrectly virtually handed the league on a plate to Celtic when he awarded that penalty--and dont forget when uou look at the replay--that was not a bad penalty--The bearded Tit hit the ball with some accuracy heading right into the corner, only for mcGregor to brilliantly anticipate and make a career changing save.

Celtic getting humped at ICT was important too but the McGregors save should go down as the moment when the tides of glory shifted .