Sportswriters dinner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the special award Sir Walter picked up? heard wee Chick spouting something about it yesterday and Dick Gordon telling him to be quiet letting the cat out the bag.

Did you hear a Rangers player swearing on radio scotland? a guy said they had to apologise.

:praise:

Are those stats accurate?

David Goodwillie 10

Vladimir Weiss 9

Christopher Maguire 9

Anthony Stokes 8

Alexei Eremenko 8

Richie Foran 8

Steven Whittaker 8

Steven Davis 7

Steven Naismith 7

Paul Dixon 7

Gary Hooper 7

Scott Brown 6

thats from the spl site.

so i suspect the other figures are indeed correct.

half of them only believe what they hear on radio clyde instead of opening there eyes.

What does that mean? Whittaker has been getting stick throughout the season played out of position for the majority and played in numerous different positions and yet dosnt get the credit he deserves from the Rangers Fans.

Incredible stuff, their propaganda and PR machine are a hundred times that of the club itself.

it is quite imperssive isnt it.

they buy an ordinary player. they talk him up like fuck and then bobs your uncle they are winning awards and they have someone to sell on.

i was never that impressed with the guy he seemed to run alot and go nowhere when i saw him as well as being poor defensivly. but i did assume he was doing great things in other games.

the fans help of course. yahoos well tell you hes bobby carlos in disguse and rangers fans will hapily tell you how shite whitts is.

the goals thing is distorted by whitts penalties it must be noted.

What does that mean? Whittaker has been getting stick throughout the season played out of position for the majority and played in numerous different positions and yet dosnt get the credit he deserves from the Rangers Fans.

i mean the ones who wank over izzagure

they buy an ordinary player. they talk him up like fuck and then bobs your uncle they are winning awards and they have someone to sell on.

i was never that impressed with the guy he seemed to run alot and go nowhere when i saw him as well as being poor defensivly. but i did assume he was doing great things in other games.

the fans help of course. yahoos well tell you hes bobby carlos in disguse and rangers fans will hapily tell you how shite whitts is.

Thats what Seltic do mate, and they do it well.

I had a few arguments with people on here who said he was class, i never saw it and i still dont, i dont rate him at all. When i found out Man U were in fact not watching him, the penny dropped. Propaganda.

Of course, but as a contribution to each team Izaguirre doesnt even come close to Whittaker.

(tu)

I ah Know I bet wee Craigy Broon is a dry bastard when he said to TLB

"I think you have just signed the next Roberto Carlos"

All the while laughing down his sleeve.

Steve fulton Baggio anyone.

Just had it confirmed by person on his table the lurgan bigot was flung out as putalineon got his award. Also he got a death threat from a well known Glasgow gangster, this was caused by Lemon saying he could have this man only for some other getting a hold of him and explaining who Lemon had just threated. Lemon then came across and sais he was sorry to be told I don't accept your apoligy watch your back. Lemon then went white as a sheet, and ran to the toilets.

Just had it confirmed by person on his table the lurgan bigot was flung out as putalineon got his award. Also he got a death threat from a well known Glasgow gangster, this was caused by Lemon saying he could have this man only for some other getting a hold of him and explaining who Lemon had just threated. Lemon then came across and sais he was sorry to be told I don't accept your apoligy watch your back. Lemon then went white as a sheet, and ran to the toilets.

Hes a nice man dont you know.

Its cos he's an Oirish Kafflik though

:lol:

He's a pillock of society - kind to weans and pets - just not very nice to ex-girlfriends.

I dont think you could technically call her an ex-girlfriend more like a back alley knee trembler when he was going out with his pregnant "wife" who he cares so much about.

Which lead to him fathering 2 children in the space of 3 months (obviously to 2 different woman) out of wedlock.

Hes a Roman Catholic dont you know.

I dont think you could technically call her an ex-girlfriend more like a back alley knee trembler when he was going out with his pregnant "wife" who he cares so much about.

Which lead to him fathering 2 children in the space of 3 months (obviously to 2 different woman) out of wedlock.

Its what they do.

Did his "wife" (said knee trembler person) and him ever tie the knot?

I think the technical term for her is, "a bidie-in". :sherlock:

Did you hear a Rangers player swearing on radio scotland? a guy said they had to apologise.

I never mate,i only heard the end of wee Chicks' interview where he let slip about it.Was something along the lines of "Walter will be attending the sportswriters dinner tonight where he will be presented with his trophy. not for manager of the year thats going to mixu but for" then Gordon butted in and he finished with "something else"

Apparently in his speech Greegsy had a wee dig at the press for the reporting of the boozegate saga and how they made out it was only him and ferguson

I never mate,i only heard the end of wee Chicks' interview where he let slip about it.Was something along the lines of "Walter will be attending the sportswriters dinner tonight where he will be presented with his trophy. not for manager of the year thats going to mixu but for" then Gordon butted in and he finished with "something else"

I was driving to Ibrox at the time. It was Lee McCulloch who let a word slip during celebrations. Wee Chick interviewed him a few moments later where Lee apologised. At the end of the interview Wee Chick thanked him and commented how well Lee had done continuing with the interview while Alan McGregor was trying to pull his pants off. Lee replied "Aye, that's McGregor for ye, he's aye trying to get the pants aff somebody. And I suppose I better apologise for that one tae"