Will Walter get the credit he deserves on here now

It broke my heart to come on here at times and see the level of abuse being aimed at Walter Smith and those responsible should hang their heads in shame.

Yes, it's all about opinions but some of the criticism was way over the top and completely uncalled for.

Two posters in particular come to mind, step forward SirWalterSmithLegend (I know, I know doh ) and JimBumsJuniors.

These two arseholes actually believe they know more about football than Walter :lol::lol:

SWSL also claimed he wouldn't be back here if Walter went on to win the league...... he's still here. doh

Anyway, enough of these two clowns, they know nothing, let's just celebrate one of the greatest triumphs in our proud history - 3 In a Row.

Walter Smith - Rangers Media Salutes You! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::uk::scot:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What i will say is we now are seeing a different style of football by a Walter team. What a different team we are when we attack teams instead of the negative boring pish that we were having to watch.

We were giving teams to much respect instead of it being the other way around, and our style of play was driving the younger fans away from the game. For a while there my grandson would not sit and watch a whole game as he said he was bored and that hurt me.

Walter has many faults but deserves great credit, which he does get, and will always be a Rangers legend and i just can not believe that we have fellow bears arguing with one another after a wonderful day like yesterday and one of our best title wins.

Why can't people just be happy for more than a few hours and celebrate a title against the odds, negativity dear oh dear, Ally is the future let us enjoy the past.

A wee song the grandweans were singing in the garden yesterday afternoon, as were many others in Larkie... :sherlock::lol: :lol: :lol:

When I think of celtic . I think of runners up.

I just cant laugh enough. I just cant laugh enough.

The hoops went up to inverness to see their team get stuffed.

I just cant laugh enough . I just cant laugh enough.

Wee ginger Lenny's going off his nut and I just cant seem to laugh enough. Diouf diouf diouf diouf diouf...... :uk:

From some on here now or will they hide away untill maybe the bad times come around again and then pop up with a "wee" moan. The floor is yours,use no who use are.......

Thanks for the memories Walter.

Heed was buried in the sand loyal!!!

Is this a joke?

Come on mate just enjoy the win and the title. No need for this at all today.

There was a guy on here called RangersAndArsenal in February time when I was viewing and he was absolutely slaughtering Walter, I was criticising him like many of us were but fuck me this was unbelievable disrespect to out greatest ever manager, couldn't believe it.

I don't blame people for bringing this stuff up.

The bile we have had to read from the spoilt weans, walter haters and tims pretending to be rangers fans has been disgusting. they should hang there heads in shame instead of making a further arse of themselves trying to defend the rubbish they have spouted on here.

If they said they wouldn't be back they should do the decent thing...or admin should help them out if they are finding it hard to let go.

It's just a pity we hadn't went out all season with the intention to play as we have been doing for the past five or six games, the league would have been over in February.

People won't fully appreciate Sir Walter until he's gone.

It broke my heart to come on here at times and see the level of abuse being aimed at Walter Smith and those responsible should hang their heads in shame.

Yes, it's all about opinions but some of the criticism was way over the top and completely uncalled for.

Two posters in particular come to mind, step forward SirWalterSmithLegend (I know, I know doh ) and JimBumsJuniors.

These two arseholes actually believe they know more about football than Walter :lol::lol:

SWSL also claimed he wouldn't be back here if Walter went on to win the league...... he's still here. doh

Anyway, enough of these two clowns, they know nothing, let's just celebrate one of the greatest triumphs in our proud history - 3 In a Row.

Walter Smith - Rangers Media Salutes You! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::uk::scot:

after all that blouie you do realise that we relied on celtic cunting it up,

as i posted on the previous page well done on everyone connected at the club that got it right when it mattered, and also a big thanks to terry butcher who's team were the only ones to give the beggars a game post spilt

for everyone having a go at the smith criticisers, 4 points from a possible 12 in old firm games this season, compared to the beggars 7 points

Great thread, shows the perma-growlers up. The ones who wanted rid of Smith after a few Old Firm defeats, yes we only won it by one point which to me is still fucking great as we won it but if he'd been sacked when yous all wanted it theres not a chance in hell we wouldve won the league

cunting it up, 4 points from a possible 12 in old firm games this season, compared to the beggars 7 points

The flawed logic in explaining away hatefully bitter comments directed at Smith are every bit as valid as your arithmetic.

GET TO FUCK YOU COMPLETE ARSEHOLE OF A BOY!!!

i noticed how you done exactly that when your commons exclusive went tits up, only to come back on once the beggars made amess of things :lol:

now away and celebrate like the rest of us ya dick, pointscoring threads like this should never have been allowed on the forum the day after a title win (tu()

i noticed how you done exactly that when your commons exclusive went tits up, only to come back on once the beggars made amess of things :lol:

now away and celebrate like the rest of us ya dick, pointscoring threads like this should never have been allowed on the forum the day after a title win (tu()

Why do you not like the rubbish you and others have been spouting all season to be highlighted ?

Is this "rangers fan" actually slagging our record this season after we win the league with 93 points to win 3 in a row.

Stop digging the hole ya fud.....

nope im only highlighting the fact that at points this season smith was criticised and it was valid (tu)

now that the season is finished and we have won it, the criticism isnt anywhere near here, not from me anyway

just like all the edu haters are happy to praise him, the lafferty haters will praise him

whats flawed in the counting

we got 1 win and a draw, the beggars got 2 wins and a draw

its fucking simple maths and im sure moses mcneil will post an apology when he realises that i was correct

How did your team no win it then. :cool:

Why do you not like the rubbish you and others have been spouting all season to be highlighted ?

i take it the lafferty haters, the edu haters, the davie weir haters (the list could go on), will be brought up

as i said above criticism was due during the season because the team were poor, players were in poor form but continually being picked

the end of the season was an astonishing turnaround from the rest of the season, and rightly so they have been praised and will be praised in the coming weeks and months