Will Walter get the credit he deserves on here now

would you have been happy seeing him all over the papers for the summer bragging about the league title etc

no amount of points would have made that easy to see and hear (tu)

your doing your usual and focusing on one tiny issue and making a whole argument out of it.

its like when you spent pages blaming rangers financial woes on smith because he signed edu and lafferty. but wouldnt listen to any talk of the money he had brought in.

indeed edu and lafferty used to be sticks you beat him over the head with alot. :D

come back to me when you are prepared to talk about my whole post.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its just a daft soundbite.

lennon had 50% higher wage budget

we still havent used our wages to the best that we can wouldnt you agree, james beatties wage could possibly have kept miller (tu)

twice as many players

we still didnt use our full squad, healy didnt get a winners medal im sure because he didnt play in enough games (tu)

strengthened in jan while we were weakened

1 out and 3 shouldnt result in a team being weakened though mate

no europe to contest with.

i'll give you that purely because it was great to see them miss out on all the fun :D

and yet setting a points record wouldnt have been enough because there manager is a ned.

as ive said no points total would have allowed me to stomach that wee horrible cunt celebrating winning the league

this is where your look ridiuclous, we haven't used our wages to the best of our ability rubbish. Name me one manager in the history ofootball that has never made a bad signing, apparently though walter isn't even allowed one. He can build a squad that dominates scottish football against the backdrop of financial turmoil in the club but you pick out the signings that don't work to use as a stick to beat our all conqueruing manager with...how ridiculous... :lol:

we still havent used our wages to the best that we can wouldnt you agree, james beatties wage could possibly have kept miller (tu)

more selctive shite and in correct as we didnt pay his wages second half and you ignore the salary cap

we still didnt use our full squad, healy didnt get a winners medal im sure because he didnt play in enough games (tu)

i saw him get one and this argumen banal given our points total

1 out and 3 shouldnt result in a team being weakened though mate

1 out try 4.

i'll give you that purely because it was great to see them miss out on all the fun :D

as ive said no points total would have allowed me to stomach that wee horrible cunt celebrating winning the league

noones asking you to enjoy it. but not enjoying it and blaming smith for it would have been very very different things

your like a dog with a bone you just worry and worry it with no regard for the bigger picture. its why blouie says your an idiot i imagine.

this is where your look ridiuclous, we haven't used our wages to the best of our ability rubbish. Name me one manager in the history ofootball that has never made a bad signing, apparently though walter isn't even allowed one. He can build a squad that dominates scottish football against the backdrop of financial turmoil in the club but you pick out the signings that don't work to use as a stick to beat our all conqueruing manager with...how ridiculous... :lol:

he could make morinho look like mark mcghie and be absoloutly sure he was right.

I like figures that are definitive and leave no room for doubt, such as, Rangers 93 points..second 92 points, self explanatory and clear cut.

Whatever the means, the ends have been more than justified, Champions no doubt no ambiguity, churlish does not begin to describe the opprobrium being shown here. :sherlock:

who ever said walter wasnt allowed a bad transfer <cr>

the point that i, and others, have made is that all the talk of a small squad and having barely any players was at times a crock of shite

we paid david healy about 100k, exactly what did he bring to our title campaign other than a laugh and a joke with the squad no doubt

same for james beattie, we lost our main striker in january so we let him go on loan, why then do we pick up the contract of another player and then not give him a shot either

gunslinger said we were weakened in january, not many other clubs would sell one player and bring in 3, all 3 from the EPL, and class that as weakening :lol:

if we were weakened in january then who gets the blame for that?

the point that i, and others, have made is that all the talk of a small squad and having barely any players was at times a crock of shite

we paid david healy about 100k, exactly what did he bring to our title campaign other than a laugh and a joke with the squad no doubt

same for james beattie, we lost our main striker in january so we let him go on loan, why then do we pick up the contract of another player and then not give him a shot either

gunslinger said we were weakened in january, not many other clubs would sell one player and bring in 3, all 3 from the EPL, and class that as weakening :lol:

If jelavic or lafferty got injured who would have played ?

The small squad is a fact look at the squad size of the players he had to pad it out with younger guys, who have on the whole been outstanding, but none the less celtic had far more players playing far less games this season

Miller going weakened us, to argue otherwise is more ridiculous nonsense. As gunslinger said you are focusing on one part of the arguement to criticise a guy who has dominated scottish football for three years, and you seem unable to look at the bigger picture.

I have to admit that I didn't want Walter back. When it was first announced that he was returning to steady the ship I was very disappointed.The reason I didn't want him back was his negative management style, especially in Europe. I have never came on the board and abused the man but I was unhappy. I still think his tactics against "weaker" opposition has been terrible to watch and has left me angry and feeling we could have done so much better if he wasn't so cautious.Overall though he has been good for the club and has left a very good record. one which I hope ally can emulate.Walter has done far better than I expected and hats off to the man.As I say I have not been one to give him stick and that will also apply to Ally even though I am not overly happy about Ally as our new coach.

Walter Smith thank you for the memories you have been the best rangers manager in my lifetime and good luck to Ally McCoist for next year :D Heres hoping he has learned a thing or 2 in the last 4 years eh :P

whats flawed in the counting

we got 1 win and a draw, the beggars got 2 wins and a draw

its fucking simple maths and im sure moses mcneil will post an apology when he realises that i was correct

Oh deary me - this wont be the first time you missed the point. I know fine well about the results - it's you putting the boot in again that inspired the crack.

away and spout shite about something else ya fanny.

your good at making up shite stories about players we are signing and when they are signing

I said Jelavic would sign. He did. (tu)

I said Dorrans wouldn't sign. He didn't.(tu)

I said we were in for Commons. I was right. (tu)

I said I thought he would sign for us. I was wrong. (tu)

We can all be wrong and sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and eat a bit of humble pie. But you're such a wee tadger you just can't do that, can you?

The Tims that slagged Walter did so for a reason - he inflicted so much pain on them.

But to me you're much worse than them, you claim to be a Bear yet absolutely slaughtered him at every given opportunity.

To me, you and SWSL are a pair of cowardly little scumbag cunts that stuck the boot in to Walter and the team when they were down.

Today you both had the chance to come on here and take it like men, take it on the chin, but true to form that was never going to happen.

I don't doubt you're both Rangers fans but certainly not the type I'd associate myself with. You're a disgrace.

we lost 4 players in january.

also to invalidate the small squad argument because 1 player never played much or the wage one because one player never contributed as much as expected is moronic.

your an idiot.

not just a bit of an idiot but a total and utter pleb. a dunce, a retard, and a moron.

We can all be wrong and sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and eat a bit of humble pie. But you're such a wee tadger you just can't do that, can you?

The Tims that slagged Walter did so for a reason - he inflicted so much pain on them.

But to me you're much worse than them, you claim to be a Bear yet absolutely slaughtered him at every given opportunity.

To me, you and SWSL are a pair of cowardly little scumbag cunts that stuck the boot in to Walter and the team when they were down.

Today you both had the chance to come on here and take it like men, take it on the chin, but true to form that was never going to happen.

I don't doubt you're both Rangers fans but certainly not the type I'd associate myself with. You're a disgrace.

into him.

What i will say is we now are seeing a different style of football by a Walter team. What a different team we are when we attack teams instead of the negative boring pish that we were having to watch.

We were giving teams to much respect instead of it being the other way around, and our style of play was driving the younger fans away from the game. For a while there my grandson would not sit and watch a whole game as he said he was bored and that hurt me.Walter has many faults but deserves great credit, which he does get, and will always be a Rangers legend and i just can not believe that we have fellow bears arguing with one another after a wonderful day like yesterday and one of our best title wins.

Nothing to do with the style of play IMO its just a bad attitude amongst the supporters who do anything but support these days ( not a dig at your Grandson just the younger generation in general ) (did i just say that im only fecking 27)

Can everyone just not be happy and celebrate our title win. :(

It's a discussion board, we have had to read some disgusting things aimed at walter, and ally, this season and it should be no surprise that people want to show these posters up for the idiots they have proven themselves to be.

Talking about me when i wasnt even on :anguish: And your calling me a coward. doh

I took it like a man last night, i had a thread dedicated to me and only me, you must have missed that doh

:rolleyes:

It's a discussion board, we have had to read some disgusting things aimed at walter, and ally, this season and it should be no surprise that people want to show these posters up for the idiots they have proven themselves to be.

I take no pleasure in ripping into fellow Rangers fans especially when we're still celebrating a magnificent title win.

However, I will make an exception in this case for these 2 bastards. For me and many others they made this forum unbearable at times with their hatred of all things Walter.