Lennon gets new contract

TLB says he only wants a contract on merit well here's the facts.

Horsed by Ross county

Horsed out of two euro competitions

Horsed by us in the league cup

horsed by us in the league

and i really hope horsed by Motherwell this week in the cup final, if his team of big mouth wanks win, will he really merit a new contract ? not in my eyes he won't

He is getting one, it was on SSN earlier. He is everything their board want in a manager.

Not sure about that. I honestly think they must be at least somewhat embarrassed by him. He's certainly everything their fans want though. I read a letter on teletext from a Celtic fan saying "in his first season he's got us playing our best football since Tommy Burns". So rather than having constant success under the likes of Strachan, what they really want is to come second in style.

Fine by me.

Not sure about that. I honestly think they must be at least somewhat embarrassed by him. He's certainly everything their fans want though. I read a letter on teletext from a Celtic fan saying "in his first season he's got us playing our best football since Tommy Burns". So rather than having constant success under the likes of Strachan, what they really want is to come second in style.

Fine by me.

They couldnt have found a more perfect Mr Seltic to front their club. I think they actually believe they play Barca esque football and the trophies are only a short wait away. He will get more to time to bring success than any other Seltic manager in their history probably. As Dr Death said "Hes here for the long haul" That was moments after declaring no Seltic manager in their recent history has ever signed a contract longer than 12 months :lol: (Trying to play down the compo owed to Monkeyhead.)

Fine by me.

Such is the mindset that seems to have cracked the majority of Arsenal fans this season.

Beautiful football without trophies isn't as beautiful as it first seemed.

They couldnt have found a more perfect Mr Seltic to front their club. I think they actually believe they play Barca esque football and the trophies are only a short wait away. He will get more to time to bring success than any other Seltic manager in thier history probably. As Dr Death said "Hes here for the long haul" That was moments after declaring no Seltic manager in their recent history has ever signed a contract longer than 12 months :lol: (Trying to play down the compo owed to Monkeyhead.)

Which will be much to the detriment of our national game :anguish: Beating Lennon is sweeter than beating anyone else but it's just not worth the unpleasant feelings evoked by his antagonistic machinations within the game and, y'know, by his face and having to look at it.

I'd rather have slightly less fun watching us beat Celtic and not have to have this burning sense of loathing and injustice that I feel every time he opens his mouth and people don't see him for what he is. Bring back Mowbray please.

Which will be much to the detriment of our national game :anguish: Beating Lennon is sweeter than beating anyone else but it's just not worth the unpleasant feelings evoked by his antagonistic machinations within the game and, y'know, by his face and having to look at it.

I'd rather have slightly less fun watching us beat Celtic and not have to have this burning sense of loathing and injustice that I feel every time he opens his mouth and people don't see him for what he is. Bring back Mowbray please.

I am actually enjoying watching him embarrass himself and his club every time he opens his mouth.

Yeah Lemon isn't as bad as some folk make out alright, he's a million times worse.

I really hope he does get a new contract, as long as he is there he is a liablity and their pathetic, biggoted, sectarian, terrorist loving club will continue on it's total melt down as Ally runs rings round him on and off the park.