Welcome Alistair McCoist

Super Ally has such a hard act to follow. Its no secrect i was against his appointment when it was made but i had come to accept he would be boss. He must be given our support and a chance to show what he can do for us. If our last month is anything to go by we are in for a very exciting tenure under Alistair.

Welcome Super and all the best.

:praise:

:clap:

Oh aye, enjoy the white water rafting, be safe x

I must admit I am still a tad apprehensive about McCoists appointment, but as Rangers manager he will recieve my full backing and support, heres hoping for a long and successful career as Rangers manager for Ally.

Can't think of anyone else I'd rather see follow in the footsteps of Walter.

A true Rangers legend, you just can't help but love the guy, he oozes magic.

He's bright, intelligent, articulate and knows what the club's all about, he knows what it means to us, he won't let us down.

We are all Ally McCoist.

The hardest thing in any Managerial position is to follow someone who is successful but to follow a legend is a huge ask.I hope Ally does really well and if we need to then we cut him some slack.He already impressed me with his reaction when confronted by the Lurgan Bigot.Now he just has to do it on the field as well and I am sure he will.

Loved Ally as a player, so Im a bit aprehensive that he wont be a great manager. Would hate for his legend to maybe be tarnished if results go wrong. Hope Im just being a pessismist as usual and that we will waltz to 4IAR, good luck Ally :praise:

Super Ally has such a hard act to follow. Its no secrect i was against his appointment when it was made but i had come to accept he would be boss. He must be given our support and a chance to show what he can do for us. If our last month is anything to go by we are in for a very exciting tenure under Alistair.

Welcome Super and all the best.

:praise:

:clap:

Oh aye, enjoy the white water rafting, be safe x

I thought you called him sciaf not super ally.

Your a hypocrite or a fecking tim, not sure which

Can't think of anyone else I'd rather see follow in the footsteps of Walter.

A true Rangers legend, you just can't help but love the guy, he oozes magic.

He's bright, intelligent, articulate and knows what the club's all about, he knows what it means to us, he won't let us down.

We are all Ally McCoist.

Amen tae that, brother Blouie - and if I may be so frank, that's one helluva higher calling than the rabble aspire to.

Don't know what people are worried about, I've never known anyone with more luck than Super Ally, everything he touches turns to gold, as the old saying goes "if he fell in the Clyde he'd come up with a salmon in his pocket" mind you he is a grafter, and as someone else also said "the harder you work the luckier you get".

Here's to 55 & beyond Ally. (tu)