transfer gossip

So it all over for another year.

But now all the hard work starts again so while Mr McCoist is of to the USA for charity fund raising im sure he'll have one eye on transfer targets.

Have anyone got any reliable sources feeding them info yet or who have we heard linked with us?.

Please try and be realistic about this we are a great club but not Barca so please don't be linking us to Europe's big boys as it aint going to happen guys.

If Carlsberg did sarcasm :rolleyes:

I looked on the site there and there is nothing really linking us with anyone.

I suppose it will take a few days to filter through.

Just excited at the prospect of us having a budget to actually spend lol.

The big plus for me this season has been the emergence of Ness,Wylde and Hutton.I have no idea who our transfer targets will be but with these 3 coming through I am sure that has saved us quite a few bob in rebuilding the squad.Maybe it will allow us more of a quality signing such as Jelavic.

mate, i am teasing you its an abomination of a site. but if you want rumours its got loads.

Same mate lol. Give it a couple of days and the Messi + 10M for Papac story will break on that website :craphead:

Same mate lol. Give it a couple of days and the Messi + 10M for Papac story will break on that website :craphead:

Fuck sake I thought after the takeover people would stop ubdervalueing our players papac is worth messi barcalona paying for ronaldo and both there wages for the time he's here plus one hundred billion dollars (says dr evil) :craphead:

In all seriousness where else in the world could you find left back with three winners medals in three years who has been so consistent as papac has. I honestly don't think you could.

Don't be expecting fireworks.

We'll target guys like Goodwillie, and maybe Conway seeing as he's on a free.

We'll be linked with Boyd, again. But nothing will come of it.

I expect us to try and get Weiss and Bartley back in some capacity next year, be that loan or otherwise. Failing that we'll likely target similar players in loan deals.

We'll sign 6 or 7 players IMO, and winning the SPL will be the clear goal when you look at who we do sign - although I would love to see us look further than the SPL, because there's fantastic, cheap talent out there just waiting to be found.