Advice re season ticket

BEE

Still not renewed and recently lost my job as many of you will know (still appealing decision). I'm absolutely skint but the thought of not going next season is making me consider putting it on my credit card and just making the minimum payment every month. But I'm shafted if I don't get a job, or even worse get a job and have to work during the game.

So...what would you do?

Still not renewed and recently lost my job as many of you will know (still appealing decision). I'm absolutely skint but the thought of not going next season is making me consider putting it on my credit card and just making the minimum payment every month. But I'm shafted if I don't get a job, or even worse get a job and have to work during the game.

So...what would you do?

Pick and choose your games wisely but you will struggle to get Rangers v's scum tickets.

It can work out a lot cheaper than a season ticket.

Don't buy a season ticket if you can't afford it, mate. I couldn't get one at the start of last season, but got a job and bought a half season ticket.

Maybe even buy RTV as you get all the games and, if you can afford the occasional ticket, buy one and at least you'll get to a few games.

Hi

Im new to applying for the season ticket and dont know much about the process my self , but if i were you mate i would prioritise things and season tickets would be the last on my list below food rent ect but i know you situation and you dont want to miss a think so why not look into sharing a season ticket with someone and arrange an a rota basis mate ?.

Can you give me some advise about season tickets regarding payment instalments and thinks like best place to sit so you can get good atmosphere but still get celtic tickets included as i heard brom front isnt including old firm matches?.

From experience I can tell you that when a Company decides to terminate service it is 99% a waste of time fighting that decision.Better to fight the terms under which you leave and see how much money you can get out out of them.Next thing is its best only to deal with certainty.If you havent got another job or dont have the readies then renewing a Season Ticket is not a viable option.

Cheers for the advice guys :)

Can you give me some advise about season tickets regarding payment instalments and thinks like best place to sit so you can get good atmosphere but still get celtic tickets included as i heard brom front isnt including old firm matches?.

It was me that gave you advice on your thread in the ticket section mate (tu)

From experience I can tell you that when a Company decides to terminate service it is 99% a waste of time fighting that decision.Better to fight the terms under which you leave and see how much money you can get out out of them.Next thing is its best only to deal with certainty.If you havent got another job or dont have the readies then renewing a Season Ticket is not a viable option.

Cheers mate I sent a 16 page letter of appeal so hopefully I get my job back, but I'm still not holding out much hope. Think I'll just wait and see what happens.

Cheers mate I sent a 16 page letter of appeal so hopefully I get my job back, but I'm still not holding out much hope. Think I'll just wait and see what happens.

fucking hell! 16 pages?!??

good luck!

Cheers for the advice guys :)

It was me that gave you advice on your thread in the ticket section mate (tu)

Ah right i get ya . well when the private messages are working again , drop me a line mate i have a proposal for you, nothing dodgey just wanna run something past you in private

Ah right i get ya . well when the private messages are working again , drop me a line mate i have a proposal for you, nothing dodgey just wanna run something past you in private

You want a hug from him don't you :sherlock:

If it's half in for an ST I don't think I'd be up for it mate, couldn't take going to half the games.

Rangers dont put food on your table mate.

this is the right advice.

Nobody is going to deem you less of a supporter if you dont have a season ticket for one year. get things sorted in your life first, then come back to being a season ticket holder at rangers. (tu)

If it's half in for an ST I don't think I'd be up for it mate, couldn't take going to half the games.

No its not my misses is getting one but she only fancies going to a few but i want her to get a ticket so i can bring a few mats as well , when i come over once a month ill be happy to let you use hers for nothing mate , anything to help a bear out

No its not my misses is getting one but she only fancies going to a few but i want her to get a ticket so i can bring a few mats as well , when i come over once a month ill be happy to let you use hers for nothing mate , anything to help a bear out

what a brilliant gesture mate (tu)

what a brilliant gesture mate (tu)

Any time mate id do it for most rangers fans (as long as they didnt expect me to lift and lay them )

I wouldn't see anyone stuck even if they were coming for the 12th and had no where to stay id put them up

Any time mate id do it for most rangers fans (as long as they didnt expect me to lift and lay them )

I wouldn't see anyone stuck even if they were coming for the 12th and had no where to stay id put them up

Pics of girlfriend needed mate (tu) In all seriousness that's a great gesture, and I probably will be looking for a few spare match tickets but I'd insist on paying :)

Pics of girlfriend needed mate (tu) In all seriousness that's a great gesture, and I probably will be looking for a few spare match tickets but I'd insist on paying :)

why would a pic of the gf be needed ? lol im hopping your not look top shelf style pics lol.

Mate dont be stupid if she isnt going its going to waste im happy to offer them to anyone stuck . my moto is the more real rangers fans at ibrox the better

why would a pic of the gf be needed ? lol im hopping your not look top shelf style pics lol.Mate dont be stupid if she isnt going its going to waste im happy to offer them to anyone stuck . my moto is the more real rangers fans at ibrox the better

Was jesting mate :) I'll give you a shout if I'm ever struggling.

The pics of the gf im assuming was a joke lol , im not to with it today mate as im nursing a wonderful hang over lol