Will We Get Back To Normal Next Season

minstral

Will football get back to normal next season where we can enjoy our football again instead of the darkside complaining about referees or our songs, or all the attacks on our club.

Will Lemmon and his club take a step back and behave as normal people do and just get on with football. Was fantastic to win the title but glad that the season is over after all their behaviour. So does everyone think that they will behave next season or will we have to go through all this pish again.

Will football get back to normal next season where we can enjoy our football again instead of the darkside complaining about referees or our songs, or all the attacks on our club.

Will Lemmon and his club take a step back and behave as normal people do and just get on with football. Was fantastic to win the title but glad that the season is over after all their behaviour. So does everyone think that they will behave next season or will we have to go through all this pish again.

Unless they sack the vile cretin we wont. One man(not even) turned this season and league into a shambles and brought disrepute to our game.

I cant see much changing as they are pandering to the lowest common denominator in their support to cover up they have failed for three seasons.

For as long as Reid and Liewell are at the piggery we will have to listen to their deluded pish.Its in their DNA and they cant help themselves.As usual the Lurgan bigot will be their mouthpiece so I expect even more shite efrom them next season.

To be totally honest Minstral if Lemmon is still in charge at Septic (which appears to be most likely) i can only see it being the same, seriously this guy has no respect, dignity or intelligence to undertsand the chaos he is causing.

he really is an arrogant fhuck but this will be to his detriment one day, in the interim we will all suffer until he goes. In a nutshell if Celtic do not get rid then expect the same as a leopard does not change it spots so to speak.

AR

Even the tims won't keep backing him if he keeps losing.

They've flung it all at us this season and got nowhere. Hopefully they will wise up and drop their insidious wee dirty tricks campaign.

I expect us to start well, out the blocks, so if they are trailing in our wake, who gives a fluck what they do ?

I would like to hope so, but frankly whilst Lennon is still around I can't see his or his club's attitude changing in the space of one summer. In fact they will probably be even more vile and embittered because we managed to win the league this time around