The greatest club on earth!

Amac9

Forget Man Utd, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid... No one comes close to The Rangers!

Yesterday is what being a Ranger is all about... Being a winner. Seeing Rugby Park filled with 90% Rangers fans, non stop singing all day and then returning to Ibrox to see 30,000 bluenoses turn out in force to congratulate their heroes. Awesome! Sitting watching the coverage of everyone belt out Penny Arcade, We Are The Champions, Simply The Best etc gave me goosebumps. No other club could do that.

Why would anyone want to leave this amazing football club? Yes they could go and play in a better league and earn more money but I bet they won't have the same success or love for another club. 50,000 fans at Ibrox every other week, everything and everywhere decked out in red, white and blue, being part of The Rangers family... Some of them players don't know just how lucky and priveleged they are to be playing for this club.

For people like David Healy, Kyle Lafferty, Steven Davis, Steven Naismith, Lee McCulloch etc they are living the dream. Getting to work with iconic legends such as Walter Smith, Ian Durrant and Ally McCoist day in day out. Even the foreign lads like Vladimir Weiss, Sasa Papac, Nikica Jelavic, El Hadji Diouf have all fallen in love with the club. Being a Rangers is a drug that you can never kick into touch, even if it is for 6 months or 6 years.

We are The Rangers, We Are The People and We Are The Champions!

Forget Man Utd, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid... No one comes close to The Rangers!

Yesterday is what being a Ranger is all about... Being a winner. Seeing Rugby Park filled with 90% Rangers fans, non stop singing all day and then returning to Ibrox to see 30,000 bluenoses turn out in force to congratulate their heroes. Awesome! Sitting watching the coverage of everyone belt out Penny Arcade, We Are The Champions, Simply The Best etc gave me goosebumps. No other club could do that.

Why would anyone want to leave this amazing football club? Yes they could go and play in a better league and earn more money but I bet they won't have the same success or love for another club. 50,000 fans at Ibrox every other week, everything and everywhere decked out in red, white and blue, being part of The Rangers family... Some of them players don't know just how lucky and priveleged they are to be playing for this club.

For people like David Healy, Kyle Lafferty, Steven Davis, Steven Naismith, Lee McCulloch etc they are living the dream. Getting to work with iconic legends such as Walter Smith, Ian Durrant and Ally McCoist day in day out. Even the foreign lads like Vladimir Weiss, Sasa Papac, Nikica Jelavic, El Hadji Diouf have all fallen in love with the club. Being a Rangers is a drug that you can never kick into touch, even if it is for 6 months or 6 years.

We are The Rangers, We Are The People and We Are The Champions!

100% on the money mate well said.

We do not choose we are chosen.

well said. watp. just shows you the connection we have with the players when you see young weiss a slovak from a completly different culture, walking round ibrox yesterday in his element, begging to be part of it all again next year. :21: now that was a party yesterday!!!!

My mate is a Killie season ticket holder and he text me ..... "That was amazing"

I then replied asking what he meant... forgetting he would have been at the game....

His reply...

"I've never experienced anything like that... the atmosphere was incredible!!!!"

WATP