James Beattie

Being interviewed on the pitch and said something like his contract is till next season and hopefully this time next year he'll be parading the pitch with 20 goals to his name.

Even though he's not our greatest signing I do like the boy. Amazing if he could get 20 goals next season :craphead:

I think he will be gone in the summer tbh. I was pleased when we signed him and wanted it to work out for him but sadly I think he will be somewhere else next season

your probably right. the good thing about players like him is someone will always want them.

He was unlucky with injury in the first half of the season and is miles away from being fit. If he can lose a few pounds in the summer and gain some sort of match sharpness, he could be a vital player this season.

Edit: It's now season 2011-2012 :pipe:

Saw him standing outside the players entrace on the phone as I was heading into the game, and he certainly didn't look overweight.

Maybe the strip is just unflattering.

Being interviewed on the pitch and said something like his contract is till next season and hopefully this time next year he'll be parading the pitch with 20 goals to his name.

Even though he's not our greatest signing I do like the boy. Amazing if he could get 20 goals next season :craphead:

Amazing if he plays 20 mins next season.