James Beattie

To be fair to Beattie he has not had a good pre-season in while. Who's to say if he gets himself fit that he might turn out to be a useful player?

But ideally he should be moved on. £1.5m well and truly wasted.

I have a better chance of scoring 20 goals next season. He is exactly the type of player we shouldn't have anywhere near the club now. He is finished and just picking up wages.

Move him on please.

Being interviewed on the pitch and said something like his contract is till next season and hopefully this time next year he'll be parading the pitch with 20 goals to his name.

Even though he's not our greatest signing I do like the boy. Amazing if he could get 20 goals next season :craphead:

He,d struggle to get 20 goals on the PS3. Think he will be on his way.

Maybe with a full pre-season he can add something to the team.

When he 1st joined his vision and link up was class he just simply wasnt fit enough, but to this day i still havent seen anyone who can jump like this guy! I remember he beat that Bamba but was hanging in the air for what felt like a minute before flicking the ball on.

Ideally i would like him to find a new club so Ally can get his own players in but i think he "could" be a decent player next season if he does get a full pre-season!

Beattie thrives on crosses and with Weiss and Wylde and Diouf etc he would have been in his element but simply wasnt fit enough.

Will be interesting to see how much hunger he has left though.

Im not sure about this lad I was happy when he signed and the start of the season he look like he needed game time but i dont think he will get a look in with all the new names that are bieing touted.

Good to be a bear -+ 4 In A Row