Rate every player's performance

Amac9

Allan McGregor - 9 - Could count the mistakes he made on one hand. Outstanding!

David Weir - 8 - Started the season well then went through a sticky patch and showed his age but the last 2 months he has been as good as he has ever been for us. A Rangers legend.

Kirk Broadfoot - 4 - Some excellent performances in the Champions League but once again injury cut his season short.

Sasa Papac - 7 - Typical season from Papac. Has had more good games than bad games.

Lee McCulloch - 4 - Decent start to the season and then offered nothing after that.

Maurice Edu - 5 - Some abysmal performances from Edu but to be fair he stepped up to the plate in the title run in.

Steven Davis - 7 - Not his best season but showe his class in the cup final and the last 7-8 games.

Kenny Miller - 9 - Like it or not he was one of the reasons we are champions. 22 goals b Christmas was sensational and many of them goals included winning goals.

John Fleck - 0 - Offered nothing.

Kyle Lafferty - 7 - His best season in a Rangers shirt. Came to life in the run in and 15 goals is a good return.

Richard Foster - 5 - Better than I expected, especially some performances in Europe but he should head back to Aberdeen.

Steven Naismith - 8 - Outstanding start to the season, lost form halfway through the season but got back into form the last few months of the season. 15 goals for a midfielder is an excellent return.

David Healy - 2 - Scored against Motherwell and set Edu up in Lisbon but that's about it. Lived the dream though.

Steven Whittaker - 7 - Mr versatile. Never complains about playing out of position. Not the best defensively but our best RB and fully deserves a new contract.

El Hadji Diouf - 3 - A poorer player than I thought he was. Never done much and should be moved on.

Nikica Jelavic - 9 - Exceeded my expectations. 19 goals in 26 games is superb considering he missed 3 months. The best striker in Scotland.

James Beattie - 1 - Set up Miller's first at Easter Road and that was it.

Vladimir Weiss - 7 - Wasted on the left but a class act. We should be doing all we can to hold onto him.

Kyle Bartley - 6 - Still raw around the edges but showed some potential. A vital goal at St Mirren.

Andy Webster - 1 - Kept a clean sheet at home to Inverness and that was it.

Madjid Bougherra - 7 - Dodgy start to the season but during the run in was fantastic.

Neil Alexander - 6 - Reliable as ever when called upon.

Salim Kerkar - 0 - Nothing.

Gregg Wylde - 6 - Some good games, some bad ones. Gave us a good balance during the run in though and can be pleased with his breakthrough season.

Kyle Hutton - 5 - Did a job when called upon.

Jamie Ness - 7 - Some brilliant performances but needs to work on his fitness over the summer.

Allan McGregor - 10 - Could count the mistakes he made on one hand. Outstanding! Won us the league

David Weir - 8 - Started the season well then went through a sticky patch and showed his age but the last 2 months he has been as good as he has ever been for us. A Rangers legend.

Kirk Broadfoot - 4 - Some excellent performances in the Champions League but once again injury cut his season short.

Sasa Papac - 8 - Typical solid performance from Papac. Up and Down the park constantly.

Lee McCulloch - 4 - Decent start to the season and then offered nothing after that.

Maurice Edu - 5 - Some abysmal performances from Edu but to be fair he stepped up to the plate in the title run in.

Steven Davis - 7 - Not his best season but showe his class in the cup final and the last 7-8 games.

Kenny Miller - 9 - Like it or not he was one of the reasons we are champions. 22 goals b Christmas was sensational and many of them goals included winning goals.

Kyle Lafferty - 7 - His best season in a Rangers shirt. Came to life in the run in and 15 goals is a good return.

Richard Foster -6 - Better than I expected, especially some performances in Europe but he should head back to Aberdeen.

Steven Naismith - 8 - Outstanding start to the season, lost form halfway through the season but got back into form the last few months of the season. 15 goals for a midfielder is an excellent return.

David Healy - 2 - Scored against Motherwell and set Edu up in Lisbon but that's about it. Lived the dream though.

Steven Whittaker - 7 - Mr versatile. Never complains about playing out of position. Not the best defensively but our best RB and fully deserves a new contract.

El Hadji Diouf - 3 - A poorer player than I thought he was. Never done much and should be moved on.

Nikica Jelavic - 9 - Exceeded my expectations. 19 goals in 26 games is superb considering he missed 3 months. The best striker in Scotland.

James Beattie - 1 - Set up Miller's first at Easter Road and that was it. :lol:

Vladimir Weiss - 7 - Wasted on the left but a class act. We should be doing all we can to hold onto him.

Kyle Bartley - 6 - Still raw around the edges but showed some potential. A vital goal at St Mirren.

Andy Webster - 1 - Kept a clean sheet at home to Inverness and that was it. WANKER

Madjid Bougherra - 7 - Dodgy start to the season but during the run in was fantastic.

Gregg Wylde - 6 - Some good games, some bad ones. Gave us a good balance during the run in though and can be pleased with his breakthrough season.

Jamie Ness - 7 - Some brilliant performances but needs to work on his fitness over the summer.

Allan McGregor - 9 - Has had a fantastic season and if Weir goes, I'd make him the captain.

David Weir - 8 - Had a shaky spell but stepped up and played when it counted. Was outstanding in the last 10 games.

Kirk Broadfoot - 3/4 - Was immense at Old Trafford and played well when fit but didn't play enough games to merit a higher rating.

Sasa Papac - 7 - I felt his "bad run of games" was being overstated. Solid as usual and I hope he stays for 4IAR.

Lee McCulloch - 5 - Didn't let us down when he got in the team but like Broadfoot, missed too many games.

Maurice Edu - 6 - Mixed season for Mo. Some terrible performances, some good. Needs to improve.

Steven Davis - 7 - Had a poor spell of games but was outstanding when we played more attacking and even when we didn't, always put in a shift.

Kenny Miller - 9 - Huge contribution to 54 and a great double at the Piggery.

John Fleck - 2 - Was awful. Just looks to have no confidence.

Kyle Lafferty - 8 - Scored important goals throughout the year and then in the last 2 months, was unbelievable. Well done Kyle!

Richard Foster - 6 - Played his part and performed well in Europe. I think he's suited to a back 5 more. Decent squad player.

Steven Naismith - 9 - Great season. Outstanding. Scored some great goals, showed an unmatchable level of passion on the pitch and is now a regular for Scotland.

David Healy - 3 - Didn't get many chances but I think he did ok whenever he did.

Steven Whittaker - 8 - Chipped in with assists, defended well and is now our penalty taker. Best season yet for Rangers? Why not.

El Hadji Diouf - 5 - Played his part and his goal in Lisbon was paramount to our progression. Won't come back but has contributed to our success.

Nikica Jelavic - 9 - Thought it might take him a while to settle but if it wasn't for that bastard Black, could have ended up with 30 goals.

James Beattie - 1 - Not good at all. A good pre-season and he can maybe play a part.

Vladimir Weiss - 7 - Was always dangerous and chipped in with goals and assists. Hope he returns next season.

Kyle Bartley - 6 - Didn't play much but always looked solid and hopefully he returns.

Andy Webster - 0 - Waste of space.

Madjid Bougherra - 8 - Had his poor games but stepped up when it mattered.

Neil Alexander - 6 - Played very well in the CIS Cup throughout. Great servant.

Salim Kerkar - 10 - Legend.

Gregg Wylde - 8 - For his breakthrough season, can certainly be proud of his contribution and has a league medal which he's earned.

Kyle Hutton - 6 - Played well when called upon. Man Utd at home showed he has the bottle to step in and contribute.

Jamie Ness - 7 - Needs to get fitter but is a class act already. Wonderful talent.

:lol: At the Beattie one, so sad yet so true.

Allan McGregor - 9 - Our player of the year in my opinion. Sign him up for life, Craig !

David Weir - 7 - Had a bad time after Hooper done him at Parkhead, but after he had a rest against Motherwell were we on 6-0, he was solid as ever.

Kirk Broadfoot - 4 - Thank you for the assist against Bursaspor, injuries fucked his Season.

Sasa Papac - 7 - Outstanding, like most in the run in. Sign him up also, Craig.

Lee McCulloch - 5 - Injury ruined the end of the season, but he was average at best at the start.

Maurice Edu - 4 - He was so bad for so long. Give him his due he also stood up to the plate in the last 5 games.

Steven Davis - 8 - I think I'm being biased due to how he finished the season but the lad is just so vital to us.

Kenny Miller - 8 - He did ok. :pipe:

Kyle Lafferty - 7 - A fantastic finish to the season for Lafferty. He could be the new Naismith next season.

Richard Foster - 6 - A likeable guy. Did a job in Europe, but that miss against Valencia :anguish:

Steven Naismith - 9 - Lost his form after he was stupidly risked by Rangers against Killie at home in the Cup. But as a whole had a Season I thought he didn't have in him. Vital to us in this Season, as all of the lads were, but he really stood up to the plate and can be proud to say he's a Ranger.

David Healy - 5 - I'd still like him to be kept. Showed in his cameo appearances he isn't worthless. Did more than Beattie, though that's nothing to be hugely proud of.

Steven Whittaker - 8 - Vital yet again, played absolutely tremendously at CB when asked. Up and down Season at RB/LB/RM/LM but scored some huge penalties.

El Hadji Diouf - 4 - Great wind-up value on the last day of the season :lol: Footballing wise, not as good as I thought.

Nikica Jelavic - 9 - A class above the rest and I simply cannot wait for a fully-fit Jelavic next season. I could honestly cream myself at the thought of it :drool:

Vladimir Weiss - 8 - Something different that we haven't had for a while. Pace and trickery which proved huge against Celtic in the Cup, the last minute winner against St Mirren? at home and others. On his day he was unplayable, but needs to work on consistency. Sign him up too, Craig.

Kyle Bartley - 6 - Unlucky with his injury, but scored a key goal and really steadied up the defence right when it needed it. Looks a class act. Sign him up, Craig.

Madjid Bougherra - 7 - Not as good as last season but played another huge part in the last few games.

Neil Alexander - 6 - A true professional.

Salim Kerkar - We are all Salim Kerkar.

Gregg Wylde - 7 - In hindsight I think he did better than most give him credit for. Still very raw and can only get better in that sense. Should be very proud of his influence on The Rangers' 54th title.

Kyle Hutton - 5 - Seems solid.

Jamie Ness - 6 - Really needs to sort these injuries problems out after a more than decent start to his 1st team career.

it may sound harsh but I wouldn't give Edu a 5 at all, I've tried to back him but he has been truely awful, offers us nothing and can't pass to save his life. I'm not exagerating, it's been dire.

100% agree with the rest though (tu)

Allan McGregor - 9 - Could count the mistakes he made on one hand. Outstanding!

Sasa Papac - 7 - Typical season from Papac. Has had more good games than bad games.

Richard Foster - 5 - Better than I expected, especially some performances in Europe but he should head back to Aberdeen.

James Beattie - 1 - Set up Miller's first at Easter Road and that was it.

Andy Webster - 1 - Kept a clean sheet at home to Inverness and that was it.

Couldnt be more on the money mate.

Allan McGregor - 9 - Outstanding!

David Weir - 7 - Could have cost us during a spell where he was lost for pace. I think as the season wore on and players got tired, he maintained, and in the end he was outstanding for the run in.

Kirk Broadfoot - 2 - Not done enough due to injury

Sasa Papac - 7 - Mr consistent and average. Needs to defend the back post better though.

Lee McCulloch - 6 - I thought he done well in the first part of the season.

Maurice Edu - 1 - Just go. I dont agree he stepped up in the run in at all. He was BY FAR our most ineffective player this season.

Steven Davis - 7 - Thats an average score. 5 for the first 7 months. 9 for the last 2 months.

Kenny Miller - 9 - Brilliant.

Kyle Lafferty - 6 - Brilliant in the run in as normal but he needs to take the stupidness out of his game that can cost us

Richard Foster - 6 - I thought he done well, Old firm mistake apart.

Steven Naismith - 8 - Great season for Naisy. Onwards and Upwards. Wish he would shut his gub mind you at times

David Healy - 4 - Couple of goals and assists. Done ok but not enough to judge

Steven Whittaker - 7 - Whitts is either Messi or a Mess. He is never Mr average. Some of his skills and runs are amazing. Some of his mistakes are WTF ??

El Hadji Diouf - 3 - 2.9 for winding up the other mob. 0.1 for his football contribution.

Nikica Jelavic - 9 - Wow. Just Wow.

James Beattie - 1.01 - Fat cock. Gets the 0.01 just to beat Edu.

Vladimir Weiss - 7 - Love the wee man. Get him signed.

Kyle Bartley - 7 - Thought he was brilliant. Get him signed

Andy Webster - 1 - meh.

Madjid Bougherra - 7 - Not as good as previous season but still one of the best in SPL

Salim Kerkar - 1.02 - His 4 touches were ok.

Allan McGregor - 10

David Weir - 8

Kirk Broadfoot - 4

Sasa Papac - 7

Lee McCulloch - 5

Maurice Edu - 3

Steven Davis - 8

John Fleck - 2

Kyle Lafferty - 7

Richard Foster - 5

Steven Naismith - 8

David Healy - 3

Steven Whittaker - 6

El Hadji Diouf - 5

Nikica Jelavic - 10

James Beattie - 1

Vladimir Weiss - 7

Kyle Bartley - 7

Andy Webster - 1

Madjid Bougherra - 7

Neil Alexander - 6

Salim Kerkar - 10

Gregg Wylde - 6

Kyle Hutton - 5

Jamie Ness - 6

Changed a few but not much :)

Allan McGregor - 9 - Should have been player of the year - somehow wasn't even nominated for Rangers POTY

David Weir - 8 - Other than one poor old firm game, after which everyone overreated horribly, he's been solid. Immense during the run in and a great captain.

Kirk Broadfoot - 4 - Only game I even remember him playing in was at LB against MU. Brilliant in that game, but has always been quite injury prone.

Sasa Papac - 8 - Probably the most consistent player in the squad. Perhaps a slight mid season dip in form, but still a legend.

Lee McCulloch - 6 - Not my cup of tea, but solid up until his injury. We really seemed to miss him though when Edu came into replace him.

Maurice Edu - 4 - Sometimes I get the impression that he's never actually played football before, but decent enough at the start and end of the season.

Steven Davis - 8 - Even when off form, still probably our most talented player. Really took on the mantle towards the end of the season.

Kenny Miller - 9 - His goals were absolutely vital in the absense of Jelavic. All round play was perhaps not so great but really stood up to the plate.

John Fleck - 1 - I'm optimistic everytime I see him brought on as sub. Unfortunately I'm usually disappointed shortly after.

Kyle Lafferty - 7 - Always put in a shift when played in numerous positions, but too inconsistent. Much improved towards the end of the season and hopefully he can continue in the same vain.

Richard Foster - 6 - Useful in Europe and when the squad was stretched. Not the most talented, but I wouldn't mind having him back as a squad player.

Steven Naismith - 9 - Brilliant during the first half of the season, but numerous injuries kept him from hitting top form in early 2011. Thankfully redisovered his fitness and form for the run in. His link up play is vital to the team.

David Healy - 3 - Not had much of a chance, but did well enough when asked to play. Rather have him than Healy next season.

Steven Whittaker - 8 - Played with varying degrees of success in numerous positions. Far more consistent than in the past and really surprised me with his performances at CB.

El Hadji Diouf - 5 - Technically a good player and individually impressive when he played. Unfortunately his style is incredibly indirect and really slowed our play down.

Nikica Jelavic - 9 - Not much I can say that hasn't been said. Best player in Scotland IMO.

James Beattie - -1 - I so hoped he would be a success, but every time I saw him play, he was just laboured. Wages to high to give him another chance next season.

Vladimir Weiss - 7 - Inconsistent, but when he played well he was unplayable. Play was far more fluid with him in the team.

Kyle Bartley - 5 - Impressed with him when he played and looks to have great potential. Sadly injury wrecked his season.

Andy Webster - 0 - :dry:

Madjid Bougherra - 8 - Occasionally unreliable earlier in the season, but still an absolute tank and vital for the run in.

Neil Alexander - 6 - Good back up.

Salim Kerkar - 11 - :pipe:

Gregg Wylde - 6 - Could become a class act for us. Seems to be trying to vary his game more, as after some impressive early performances opponents seemed to suss him out. Brought great balance to the side.

Kyle Hutton - 6 - Looks competent enough and is a far better footballer than I originally gave him credit for. Very impressive in the cup tie at Dunfermline.

Jamie Ness - 7 - Seems to be a huge talent. Hopefully his injury problems aren't a long term issue.

Andy Little - 5 - Wonder goal at Killie in the cup and decent at right back against Dunfermline. Still not to sure what his actual attributes are, but hopefully he can recover from injury to show them next season.