• Yes
    • No
  14. 14. Julio Arca

• Yes
    • No
  15. 15. George McCartney

• Yes
    • No

So after finding a massive list of bosman players from the thread a few weeks back, I thought it would be interesting to see which you would and which you would not take for Rangers?

EDIT - The list below is the original list from the last thread. I took out Seb Larsson though due to that being highly unlikely!

Tamir Cohen - Knows and supports the club, son of the late Avi Cohen, not a big wage, and a decent player.

Jonathan Spector - Versitile, good player, not too high wages.

David Vaughan - Already been linked, technically sound and tidy midfielder.

Derek Riordan - (Controversial) I wouldnt take him with the takeover gone through but its interesting to see him out of contract!

Craig Conway - Would be a good squad player to have.

George McCartney - Northern Irish left back, would be good cover for Papac if he were to get a new deal.

Oscar Wendt - Linked with many teams, fast, attacking leftback, probably unlikely.

Christian Pander - Maybe expensive as well, attacking leftback, powerful Albertz like shot on him.

David Nugent - Linked with last summer, was set to be a star of English football before his move to Pompey changed that, might have large wage but good signing to get his career back on track, he is only 25.

Julio Arca - Would be a decent squad player for rangers I think

Robert Earnshaw - Could do a job for us for a few years, pacey striker, 30 years old.

Kevin McNaughton - Former sheep, grey hair at 28, despite this, has been Cardiff's player of the season, he has been immense, very versitile, plays at rightback mostly but has been put to centre half a number of times this season.

Mark Hudson - Cardiff captain, has been missed the past few weeks, has been excellent this season.

Mikael Forsell - Former Chelsea, 30 years old, could get a lot out of him up front.

Neil Kilkenny - Influencial, tidy, leeds midfielder, 25 years old.

Kazenga LuaLua- Good young midfielder who plays for Newcastle, could be a good addition

Ricardo Fuller- Strong Striker, very physical, and probably just for squad numbers

David Suazo- Has electric pace and would compliment Jelavic, though he is getting older, he is now 31

Helder Postiga- Would be a good squad player, could score a few goals up here to.

Alan - Bragas mastermind, tore Celtic to shreads, 31.

Daniel De Ridder - Not cut it at Wigan but could do a job here, decent signing.

Andrea Caracciolo - 6ft4 Massive striker, would give us another dimension for a striker, been linked in the past.

Marco Donadel - Midfielder with a very powerful and accurate long range shot, plays holding role.

Piotr Trochowski - Would definetly be a fantastic addition to the left wing/offensive midfield, small, influencial but possibly unrealistic target.

Anthony Van Den Borre - Always known for being immense on football manager, im not too sure how good he really is, but is another attacking right back.

Giliano Wijnaldum - Perhaps the Next Big Thing, a super quick young attacking fullback who would take the SPL by storm, and with a massive resale value!

Can't believe people wouldn't take Jay Bothroyd, but would take Criag Conway :(

I know, people here obviously haven't seen/heard about these players and just put no anyway. I'd be raging if we signed conway for anymore that a squad player and almost every other player on that list would be great signings.

Postiga, Vaughan, Alan, Bothroyd...

I'd almost take them all!

Earnshaw. Thats it. To be fair he's the only one I've ever really seen enough. Bothroyd's a good player but I don't think he's exactly the type of player we're looking for to be partnering Jelavic.

earnshaw would be a great partner for jelavic upfront