March Walter threads

As much as I know this is a time of great celebration for every single bluenose worldwide, I want to make one slightly serious point.

Following our defeats to Celtic around march time this season, some of the things written on here about Walter were absolutely unacceptable. I really wish I had noted the names who were the worst culprits to see what they have posted in the last week as it would undoubtedely show them up.

Winning this title doesn't make Walter a club legend. He has been one for over a decade, probably longer. I just hope ally doesn't get labelled with some of the filth Walter was called if he loses one old firm game next year.

Anyway, championeeees!

Bringing up stuff from months ago is stupid on a football forum as things can change from minute to minute, never mind month to month

The biggest example of this was the doom and gloom on here after our 1-1 draw with Sporting Lisbon, when had we held on for another 90 seconds, the place would've been bouncing

Criticism is one thing. That's fine, forums are for opinions after all. But calling him an 'old wank' or 'stubborn cunt' is ridiculous. Especially when people don't have the integrity to come out at end of another title win and admit 'you know what, maybe there's a reason the old boy is rangers manager and I am not'

If we perform as poorly as we did against Celtic at times this year ally will deservedly get criticised. I call it as I see it

You will have to allow him time to get things right, i have faith but to be honest after 1 defeat there will be the likes of you gloating at the fact we lost, saying ally needs to go, you always thought he shouldnt be here etc its all a bit to predictable regarding you