Carlos Cuellar back to Rangers

discodeek

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont want to start another Gattuso thread but he was just on SSN.I missed the full conversation but did hear him say something about Scottish football.Cuellar? Would love him back but could we afford him.Maybe Bartley is the future.

can see what your saying about wages- but a couple of poor seasons- maybe a drop in pay and back to enjoying the game ?!

lets see what happens -good times anyway i think.

Boogie and carlos as center halfs - and shagger in the sticks -job done !

They want David Moyes to replace Houllier if he doesn't come back next season

Walter back to Everton? :craphead:

Don't think so lol I spoke to someone a few months ago who was adamant he was taking a EPL job, and apart from AV, I can't imagine who else it would be

You know something, I have began to wonder if Walter Smith is being lined up for the AV job

Thats not a bad call.Houllier has suffered his second heart problem and McAllister is a promising coach.Makes sense to have an aulder heid guiding him for a couple of years.I think there is a relationship between the two and we should have and nearly signed him years ago.

We do know what premiership players typically earn. More than we can even look at

Considering a West Ham pay thing was leaked that showed Danny Gabbidon was earning 60 grand a week, i think we can at least assume that Cuellar is earning more at Villa than he was at Rangers :craphead:

Fans shouting about wages as if they know what players earn. doh:lol:

It's pretty obvious what kind of wage range an EPL player signed for £8m would be on.

Would be great to have him back but hard financially. I do struggle to believe that he hasn't made it for them but it goes to show you how tough the step up can be.

I've seen him play some decent games for them but also seen him get torn to shreds.

It's pretty obvious what kind of wage range an EPL player signed for £8m would be on.

Would be great to have him back but hard financially. I do struggle to believe that he hasn't made it for them but it goes to show you how tough the step up can be.

I've seen him play some decent games for them but also seen him get torn to shreds.

:lol: Nonsense. So Chris Smalling will be on £40k/£50k a week then? :rolleyes:

Stereotypical assumptions.

Dont want to start another Gattuso thread but he was just on SSN.I missed the full conversation but did hear him say something about Scottish football.Cuellar? Would love him back but could we afford him.Maybe Bartley is the future.

Rino was just being asked about walter, nothing to see here :sherlock:

Carlos I have heard nothing of, what age is he now 28? Not that I'd say no, but I want Ally to be looking for a CB to offer 6-8 years or one to make profit.