Carlos Cuellar back to Rangers

discodeek

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont doubt that mate, of course he would have got an increase but we simply do not know what his personal circumstances are or what he wants out of the rest of his career.

(tu)

Did you propose on the evening of the remarkable 54th title win hail.gif ? Congrats mate 00000042.gif

On topic - Bring Carlos back! he was sensational at Ibrox and still has it biggrin.gif

Nobody can say for sure how much he is on per week, but the reports back then were saying he would triple his wages or something?

Usually the opportunity of getting first team football, playing for a massive club, CL football would be enough to lure someone to Ibrox. Sadly money talks more than anything in the current climate.

Would be good to have him back, but I'm not convinced he would take a massive wage cut. Would be class if we could get him and Hutton back.

I wouldnt trust what is reported tbh mate. (tu)

It would be excellent if Ally persuade him into coming home.

(tu)

can see what your saying about wages- but a couple of poor seasons- maybe a drop in pay and back to enjoying the game ?!

lets see what happens -good times anyway i think.

Boogie and carlos as center halfs - and shagger in the sticks -job done !

You must still belive in the tooth fairies mate :)

Considering a West Ham pay thing was leaked that showed Danny Gabbidon was earning 60 grand a week, i think we can at least assume that Cuellar is earning more at Villa than he was at Rangers :craphead:

West Ham have something like the 6th biggest wage bill in that league tho.

He earns around 40k at Villa IMO.

West Ham have something like the 6th biggest wage bill in that league tho.

He earns around 40k at Villa IMO.

That was the speculated wage that he agreed with them when he left us.

We offered him a new deal that would have pulled him in line with our top earners (was it not Ferguson on about 25k a week at that point?) and he turned it down.

Would love to see it but I doubt we can afford him.

Even if we could stretch to them wages, I don't like the idea of us paying reckless wages to players or paying huge amounts to get players. I don't want to see us in the situation we were in the last couple of years again.