Craig Whyte's Plans

nvager

To be quite frank, all I want to see him do right now is say Jelavic is going nowhere.

Jelavic carried us through this title, make no mistake. When Jelavic performs it lifts the whole team.

To be quite frank, all I want to see him do right now is say Jelavic is going nowhere.

Jelavic carried us through this title, make no mistake. When Jelavic performs it lifts the whole team.

Jelavics a quality player our team should be built around players of that ability.

He won't be going. But i would sell him for 13 million, Imagine that 13 million plus the 10 that whyte plans to give McCoist.

Jelavic has been brilliant for us, he's scored in just about every Rangers game ive saw him play in.

He's one the double in his 1st season, where no one expected us win anything, alot of people even had us coming behind hearts, because of our small team.

He's said he wants to play in England, and i don't think anyone else will over us more that 13million.

After he informs the shareholders i'd imagine, which i think he said was May 18th.

I'm sure that got put back until some time early-mid June, did it not?

I hope he fixes those screens at Ibrox. I've always thought the screens make Ibrox look brilliant, and different from any other stadium ive saw.

This.

The tributes that covers them are nice but it is time to get them working again. If we can afford to install all the plasma screens throughout the stadium then surely we can pay for the jumbo ones.

he stated in his interview with rtv that he plans on spending 25m on players alone in the 1st 5 years, however not an average of 5m a season, so in other words he will give ally more on the 1st season or 2 to sign the quality we sorely need in the squad im guessing. then id imagine we would supliment that with youth and spend CL money when we can. the key here is building a team for the long term and not expensive bench warmers like beattie and diouf. but im sure the people who matter at rangers now will know that.

Ah.. Not sure mate i thought it was still May 18th, i may be wrong though.

I'm sure there was a statement issued or something about it, I'll have a look 00000042.gif

He won't be going. But i would sell him for 13 million, Imagine that 13 million plus the 10 that whyte plans to give McCoist.

Jelavic has been brilliant for us, he's scored in just about every Rangers game ive saw him play in.

He's one the double in his 1st season, where no one expected us win anything, alot of people even had us coming behind hearts, because of our small team.

He's said he wants to play in England, and i don't think anyone else will over us more that 13million.

I want Jelavic and McGregor ahead of any money on the table because given our track record of dodgy signings these pair are worth their weight in gold.

This.

The tributes that covers them are nice but it is time to get them working again. If we can afford to install all the plasma screens throughout the stadium then surely we can pay for the jumbo ones.

We probably got a shiteload of money through advertising for them though, and got cheap as chips TVs.