Garry O'Conner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its no secret the tool likes the gear, even as a kid at Hibs he was on it quite often. Ian Black is another i knew all about, i was told about him a few months back, loves the gear.

I wonder if Celtic will keep O'Connor on. :rolleyes:

I know someone from the Rangers that likes it.

I know someone from the Rangers that likes it.

Im sure Ally would love to know who it is, you should call him up and let him know. Im sure the millions of Rangers fans all over the world would not be happy that one of our heros was a junkie. The club should be told if its true.

(tu)

Im sure Ally would love to know who it is, you should call him up and let him know. Im sure the millions of Rangers fans all over the world would not be happy that one of our heros was a junkie. The club should be told if its true.

(tu)

He is probably leaving anyway.

:pipe:

Loads of players are into it, no denying that.

I'd say that from my social 'group' if you like, I'm in the minority of people that don't do it. Everyone's fucking at it.

Also, I saw that O'Connor was wearing a taig training top on SSN today - what's that about?

I'd say that from my social 'group' if you like, I'm in the minority of people that don't do it. Everyone's fucking at it.

Also, I saw that O'Connor was wearing a taig training top on SSN today - what's that about?

Training with them to get fit apparently.

They were looking into signing him until this happened.

I'm not going to lie, I'm partial to a bit of gear most weekends, but If I was lucky enough to be a professional footballer it's the last thing that would be going near my nose. What a fucking idiot.

It's not an uncommon thing though lol and if the players think they can hide it theyre fucking deluded somebody always knows someone who's sold it to them,seen them take it etc remember being told that boyd and a killie youth player were quite partial to partying with mr sheen

Aye he's been training at Lennoxtown, Lennin invited him along.

So I'm guessing he had to wear all their gear. Not that he'd mind.