Super Scoreboard on Thursday night...

papaguy51

what qualifications do people like Hugh Keevins have to talk about football and how it is played considering he couldn't even kick his own arse.

I can follow that with: "Any journalist jobs going?" :D

Panel

Does Clyde SSB feel guilty of the trouble that has been caused this season. As it has acted as a mouthpiece for deluded Septic fans to drivel their unfounded conspiracy theories about the SFA being a masonic protestant boys club from day one of the season with impunity?.

I hope you have given the callers contact information to the SFA Lawyers.

Ask them why it seems anything connected with Celtic, their fans, manager, board etc are consistently swept under the carpet when they are clearly common knowledge in media circles yet anything connected with Rangers is put on public display for everyone and their Granny to give us a good fucking kicking!

Why are the attacks on l*nnon constantly being described as 'sectarian' by you and your colleagues, despite there being absolutely no evidence to suggest this?

Ya cunts.

Will you Hugh apologise for your outrageous Nuremburg statement.

Does Mark Guidi know how to sound impartial.

Did Derek leave or was he pushed?

Why have you hounded Rangers about sectarian singing and yet left Celtic alone for years?

Will Radio Clyde ever sign a Protestant.

Why are the attacks on l*nnon constantly being described as 'sectarian' by you and your colleagues, despite there being absolutely no evidence to suggest this?

The doing he got (ffs theres been that many) not the one with the 2 wee bag of shite students in great western rd the one in ashton lane that one they tried to get that as sectarian.

I was speaking to somebody on the jury a woman not a football fan at all didnt know Lennon from adam and she said he was a nasty piece of work fucking snarling and growling at the 2 guys in the witness box.

You no acting the hard man a bit like when that trampy hearts cunt was down on the ground and giving him a few wee kicks.

Any way that was supposed to be sectarian but the jury threw it out on its arse.

I actually felt sorry for the wank when I heard about it but after this season I think the guys should get their conviction quashed saying they were provoked and he was the antagoniser.

ask them if they believe certain media outlets that John Kennedy`s benefit game was cancelled because they feared a security breach or if in fact it was because less than 3k fans had bought tickets.

and also ask them if anyone has shagged Sheila McLaren as she looks rough as feck on the telly