FC Porto vs Braga

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was you who called the Europa League "The Diddy Cup" ...

The same Cup, Rangers were in a final for?

How The Fuck Is The Scottish Cup bigger than that?

Please go get hit by a dictionary or something you absaloute fucking muppet :lol:

Whoaa calm down brother

fs :anguish: I saw this thread yesterday I think and just thought it was like a portugese cup or something, thought the EL final was next week or the week after :( wanted to see it however it sounds as if it wasn't a good game. Glad Porto won though, one of my favourite teams outwith rangers :)

Awful match.

Hulk was like a poorer version of Ronaldo being so greedy.

Hopefully Porto can keep the same team and add to it next season in the CL. This year's tournament was a letdown and we need more exciting teams.

Absolute garbage. The football has been far more exciting than any of the guff we have seen in the CL.

to be totally honest, watched that game last night and if Rangers had made the final and had played the way we have in the last few weeks we would have beaten both of those sides, just my oponion of course.

Not a good final and 6,000 empty seats!! just think if the bears had got there, we would have sold out that place 3 times over!! Atmosphere wasn't great either for a "European Final"

Ar

It's that pish that 3 of the clubs made the semi-finals of the EL and we just knocked out Sporting on away goals.

Braga have beaten Celtic, Sevilla, Liverpool, Arsenal, Kiev(beat third best team in England) not bad for a shit team, eh?

It's not the best of leagues but there is some decent teams in there.

Ano mate, it might not be that strong but it sure as hell isn't pish.