Jock Wallace

Coopermania

I would think most folks have seen this, an insight to the man and a couple of games from those days.

To be honest, I know these Rangers teams better than I do the current one. That says something.

So for those who havent seen it : (listen to the brilliant comment at 2.34 into the video. Class !!

Big Jock is a prime example of a true Rangers man and was and still is a Billy Boy

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE JOCK (beer)

the Gullane sands years, that must have been murder :blink:

I remember the coop dreaded those Gullane sands days coz he wasnt one for training I believe, but he didnt need training anyway his skills were all natural

It must have been murder for the likes of big Johnstone

Big Jock is a prime example of a true Rangers man and was and still is a Billy Boy

I remember the coop dreaded those Gullane sands days coz he wasnt one for training I believe, but he didnt need training anyway his skills were all natural

Johnstone and probably Tam Forsyth and the like would have died a death :lol:

but it goes to show, punishment gets results !! none of this eating chicken pasta, massages and a diet sheet and all the rest of it, like it is now.

but it goes to show, punishment gets results !! none of this eating chicken pasta, massages and a diet sheet and all the rest of it, like it is now.

And if they didnay get their erses up those dunes the old jugular would get it

And if they didnay get their erses up those dunes the old jugular would get it

heid oot the dunes FISH !! :lol:

And if they didnay get their erses up those dunes the old jugular would get it :lol:

heid oot the dunes FISH !! :lol:

Those feckin dunes are choc a block noo a days...aw ye can see is erses up

I would think most folks have seen this, an insight to the man and a couple of games from those days.

To be honest, I know these Rangers teams better than I do the current one. That says something.

So for those who havent seen it : (listen to the brilliant comment at 2.34 into the video. Class !!

Brilliant man, Jock - a truly unforgettable character. I agree with you about those teams, Coop. Quite a set of players in those days (and the bug ladders on all of 'em - classic!).

Brilliant man, Jock - a truly unforgettable character. I agree with you about those teams, Coop. Quite a set of players in those days (and the bug ladders on all of 'em - classic!).

the sideboards are what the team now is missing del, I think youve found the solution to our current problems !! :lol:

the sideboards are what the team now is missing del, I think youve found the solution to our current problems !! :lol:

:lol: Might as well try it - not much to lose at this point!

Jock Wallace - Rangers legend , his enthusiasm for Rangers helped me from being a guy who quite liked Rangers to a guy who went to watch them week-in-week out , a few of the tabloid kiss and tell players could learn a lot from this man , never once sold or told his story to the papers about the shameful treatment he received from the Club - a true Rangers Man and a Man of unsurpassed diginity and my favourite Rangers Manager of all time.

Jock Wallace - Rangers legend , his enthusiasm for Rangers helped me from being a guy who quite liked Rangers to a guy who went to watch them week-in-week out , a few of the tabloid kiss and tell players could learn a lot from this man , never once sold or told his story to the papers about the shameful treatment he received from the Club - a true Rangers Man and a Man of unsurpassed diginity and my favourite Rangers Manager of all time.

Splendid tribute (tu)

jock wallace one of the great rangers men,he would have died for the club. :pipeguy:

And he hated that other mob without shame just like maself and thousands others

that is true fish he would not give them the time of day.

Big Jock would have none of this pesh thats flyin around fae the scum and the media and he would strangle the fans who are supposed to be one of us for taking all this lying down.

As for Murray he would have been told to GTF :pipeguy: