Jock Wallace

Coopermania

Big Jock would have none of this pesh thats flyin around fae the scum and the media and he would strangle the fans who are supposed to be one of us for taking all this lying down.

As for Murray he would have been told to GTF :pipeguy:

Aye Big Jock was a jungle fighter in more ways than wan ! R.I.P. W.A.T.P.

Wonder what Big Jock would have thought about the capitulation by the hierarchy on what songs we can or cannot sing ? He must be turning in his grave ! Do we need the likes of him now or what ?

i mind when he came to berwick and was in a hotel bar called the ravensholme he sang all the songs and loved singing the banned ones, he will be turning in his grave. (tu)

I'll never forget my first game at Ibrox in the seventies. My dad and my uncle managed to get me and my cousin a tour of the albion, it was pre match,we came to this room, forgive me but it was a long time ago, it looked like a classroom. Big Jock was talking to players, who were all sitting on these desks with their rangers jerseys on, but no pants or shorts. Big Hairy bastards of men. I was too shy to go in, but big Jock said" here come the most important people in the world", so in we went. Never forget getting wee doddies autograph and him turning to my dad and saying"hows it gawn rab" My dad knew doddie and he never said. my hero. Big Jock said we would win for us, my cousin silly bastard, said "don't you mean you'll win? Big Jock said " are you a blue nose son? my cousin said aye. He then said, classic: then it's we will win for us, we are rangers and the only difference between this lot and you is that they get to run on the grass! he was very scary indeed, I was a ger already anyway, but that day i became a ger for eternity. Sadly missed big man!Big Jock was one of us who landed the best job in the world

I'll never forget my first game at Ibrox in the seventies. My dad and my uncle managed to get me and my cousin a tour of the albion, it was pre match,we came to this room, forgive me but it was a long time ago, it looked like a classroom. Big Jock was talking to players, who were all sitting on these desks with their rangers jerseys on, but no pants or shorts. Big Hairy bastards of men. I was too shy to go in, but big Jock said" here come the most important people in the world", so in we went. Never forget getting wee doddies autograph and him turning to my dad and saying"hows it gawn rab" My dad knew doddie and he never said. my hero. Big Jock said we would win for us, my cousin silly bastard, said "don't you mean you'll win? Big Jock said " are you a blue nose son? my cousin said aye. He then said, classic: then it's we will win for us, we are rangers and the only difference between this lot and you is that they get to run on the grass! he was very scary indeed, I was a ger already anyway, but that day i became a ger for eternity. Sadly missed big man!Big Jock was one of us who landed the best job in the world

Splendid story...

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER :pipeguy: