***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Really too many Fifa and Football manager folk on here! How about we let our scouting team identify the players and we back them when and if they join us! Not saying he's a bad player, but we're fans... we're not here to identify players!

Really too many Fifa and Football manager folk on here! How about we let our scouting team identify the players and we back them when and if they join us! Not saying he's a bad player, but we're fans... we're not here to identify players!

Then don't come here <cr>

It's just a bit of fun

Rodney Strasser and Alexander Merkel

Merkel has moved on a co-ownership deal to Genoa, making a loan deal unlikely (I assume they plan on involving him in the first team). Would have loved to have seen him here though.

Strasser is a possibility because there does appear to be a willingness to loan him out. Wouldn't mind seeing him in centre mid with Davis (even though I haven't seen enough of him to really judge him). There has, however, been interest from other clubs in Strasser, so I don't think he would be easy to obtain.

Swansea have had a bid of £1.5 Million for Wayne Routledge accepted.

Have we missed a trick here?

He left the EPL last Season to go and win a silverware in the Championship, the lure of European football could of been a good pull.

Swansea have had a bid of £1.5 Million for Wayne Routledge accepted.

Have we missed a trick here?

He left the EPL last Season to go and win a silverware in the Championship, the lure of European football could of been a good pull.

would have, without a doubt, been a good buy IMO (tu)

How about a wee punt on Joel Campbell , now i know its dangerous to take his ability from Copa America games but this guy has done himself no harm what so ever , only has 5 caps and scored 2 goals , is 19 years old has pace and ability on the ball and moving to us would give him a very good platform to progress and improve his game , will be faily cheap as he plays in his home land still i believe , has a fairly decent goal record in the youth sides as well.

i think this could be a good move for us both on and off the park .

found this belter on a rumour website :lol:

My Old man is good friends with Neil Murray (ex player now scout) on his say so its believed that Rangers will be making signings and not panic buys at that....

£1.5 million for Goodwill (with extras will be a final offer) however expected that united will reject.

Raul Rodriguez will sign by Friday at the latest along side Lee Wallace.

using the money from Charlie Adam, Rangers have been speaking to Danny Gabbidon and George McCartney for wages and looking at a loan deal for the marquee signing of Roman Pavlyuchenko

Bougherra will be signing for Sunderland hense his return back home and Kyle Bartley has pleaded with Wenger to let him have another go at Rangers

I know I keep mentioning this guy but why don't Rangers pursue Dusan Tadic of FC Groningen. He scored 7 goals last season and got 21 assists (4th highest in Europe). He could be the answer to the left-wing problem we've been having for years. FC Groningen have already shown with Graqvist that they are willing to let players go. I was just reading an article about him and the club manager is thankful that no one has come in for him yet because he only has two years left on his contract and is one of the best wingers in Holland. Rangers want a marquee signing well this would be one.

Dusan Tadic last year came from Vojvodina Novi Sad and was impressed in his first season with seven goals and seventeen assists. "Around Tadic is fortunately very quiet," continues Nijland. "He has just a three-year contract. It amazes me that a little quiet around him, because he is still one of the best wingers in the country."

http://www.goal.com/nl/news/213/eredivisie/2011/07/13/2572689/onrustig-rond-matavz-rustig-rond-tadic