***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

I really don't know and I can't mind the last time I seen him play either tbh also he will spend most of his time on the treatment table. That's a good signing for them if he does go :sherlock:

I think he would be a good signing for either team, i dont want him going there anyway.

I think he will end up at QPR as Taarabt's replacement if they sell him this Summer.

Plus he's still not even proven that he can still cut it at that level. He was expected back from his ACL injury in March and he still hasn't kicked a ball yet.

That's enough to drive their supporters to suicide.

The only way they are similar are they are both greedy. McFadden probably more so.

I'm intrigued to what Ally will bring to the team with new signings since he is the man is charge now after all and a lot of Walter's signing's were predictable not the personel but the type of players he bought.

I am very excited, i cannot wait. Although hearing that he wants to keep all the current squad together including Weir, Foster, Diouf etc etc did feel like a boot in the balls a bit. :(

I am very excited, i cannot wait. Although hearing that he wants to keep all the current squad together including Weir, Foster, Diouf etc etc did feel like a boot in the balls a bit. :(

I'm stuck in the middle with Weir tbh but I don't want Foster or Diouf

I'm stuck in the middle with Weir tbh but I don't want Foster or Diouf

I want to see Ally show us he has the balls and get rid of the players who cant offer us anymore. We deserve better than Foster and we can now afford better than Foster ffs. Weir possibly deserves another year but it could cost us the title, or win us it i suppose, although i doubt the latter.

(tu)

I want to see Ally show us he has the balls and get rid of the players who cant offer us anymore. We deserve better than Foster and we can now afford better than Foster ffs. Weir possibly deserves another year but it could cost us the title, or win us it i suppose, althoguh i doubt the latter.

(tu)

I hope he does too but only time will tell. It's exciting times ahead.

Would you like him at Ibrox?

I like him as a player. Seems to be a sort of McCulloch, but miles better. Not scared to stick a foot in, strong, good in the air, and isn't afraid to shoot. Also he may have played with Davis back in their villa days which should be a plus.

Can't see them wanting too much for him? Although back to the old situation of wages!

Would be a decent signing, i'd expect 2-3 million but yet again as you mentioned wages could be a problem. Depends on how well we sell the club, some players come to Ibrox and fall in love insantly whereas others like Eagles and Commons have nothing but money on their mind.

Was thinking about this the other week, even went and signed him on FM :lol:

Think he's fantastic, but as many have said, he's a Birmingham player and would probably stay with them if they were relegated again next season. Been influential in every single Birmingham match I have watched this season. Take him in a heart beat.