Walter Smith

coyley91

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did it and found pretty much nothing, a couple of random things from months/years ago. Rubbish

17 May 2011 19:42:47

Michael Owen to sign for Rangers.

17 May 2011 16:57:42

Michael Owen to join Glasgow Rangers on a "pay as you play" contract

http://www.manchesterunitedrumours.co.uk/manchesterunited-rumours.php

as I said just rumours mate but have a look u might find some more interesting stuff hey ;)fucking knob

as I said just rumours mate but have a look u might find some more interesting stuff hey ;)fucking knob

Kudos my man, kudos. You've read utter shit and haven't dismissed it like 99.9% of people would do. Who's the 'fucking knob' here really? You heard Berbatov is on his way?

Edit - just actually clicked the link, you are beyond redemption if you even pay the slightest bit of attention to those kind of sites. In all honesty, you probably posted those 'rumours' to make your point!

this is also a non starter!

Kudos my man, kudos. You've read utter shit and haven't dismissed it like 99.9% of people would do. Who's the 'fucking knob' here really? You heard Berbatov is on his way?

Edit - just actually clicked the link, you are beyond redemption if you even pay the slightest bit of attention to those kind of sites. In all honesty, you probably posted those 'rumours' to make your point!

Sorry I heard Berbatov is staying who do you get ur info from??? ur the dick who wants to be a smart arse. I heard and asked if this is true? ur just a knob who thinks there the b's and e's. u need to relax a little and enjoy RM after all football is all about "rumours"

Sorry I heard Berbatov is staying who do you get ur info from??? ur the dick who wants to be a smart arse. I heard and asked if this is true? ur just a knob who thinks there the b's and e's. u need to relax a little and enjoy RM after all football is all about "rumours"

I need to relax? Chill out man, all I was stating was that you have to be the resident thicko to pay any attention to those moronic rumour sites. I don't think i'm the 'bee's knees,' I just consider myself to be an individual who wouldn't pay any attention to a site which has rumours such as:

25 May 2011 16:24:48

facts rangers diffently not get miller back papac birmingham 2million nasmith 3 million wolves samaras 3 million moscow bothroyd free celtic (Grammar anyone?)

and

25 May 2011 13:16:51

Reading currently have Kenny Miller on trial. Miller has struggled to settle at Bursapor and has become disallusioned at life in Turkey after going several months without being paid by the Super Lig club. Miller is keen to move back to the UK and Bursapor have released Miller for a three day trial starting today in advance of a move to the Royals. Reading are keen to snap up Miller regardless of whether they are a Premier league club next season, but Miller may be looking to hold out for better offers if the club remain in the Championship next season. (Despite the fact he's in Ireland with the Scotland squad)

Basically, sorry but there are 'rumours' with an amount of credibility and there is utter bullshit. People should be able to tell which is which. No need to get all offended just because I'm of the opinion that Micky Owen wouldn't touch the SPL with a bargepole