What other club has welcomed us the most?

The Chelsea fans in the 80s for me,I remember as a teenager a tim getting flung over the fence at the shed end for wearing a ski hat with celtic on it,some tottenham,millwall.barcelona liverpool fans also have a love for us.What fans have you encountered that are the same ?

Killie :lol:

We were given a warm welcome at Droylsden FC when I was down in Manchester - they laid on a flute band, let us in their pub, let us play on the pitch. Lovely club.

We were at Droylsden's ground as well. i thought it was fantastic :uk:

The Chelsea fans in the 80s for me,I remember as a teenager a tim getting flung over the fence at the shed end for wearing a ski hat with celtic on it,some tottenham,millwall.barcelona liverpool fans also have a love for us.What fans have you encountered that are the same ?

Celtic!

thay are alway lurking in our forums!!

I was talking about Arsenal in an earlier thread they pretty much welcomed dispite the bheasts bomb scare.

Tranmere rovers didnt when we played shelbourne at the end of the game they shut an exit gate making 1000 of fans to make their way through the social club thankfully there was no repeat of hillsboro Only God knows why.

That Romanian team didnt welcome us never should have been allowed in the CL

I was talking about Arsenal in an earlier thread they pretty much welcomed dispite the bheasts bomb scare.

Tranmere rovers didnt when we played shelbourne at the end of the game they shut an exit gate making 1000 of fans to make their way through the social club thankfully there was no repeat of hillsboro Only God knows why.

That Romanian team didnt welcome us never should have been allowed in the CL

that was a farce that place.

very messy day out fo the bears

dont knoe if it was the social club right outside the ground, but before the game we had police horses inside the pub, all because some inspector wank got his hat knocked off!!:D

What does this even mean?

I have to agree with others, who gives a fuck?

It means I was welcomed at these clubs,as a Rangers fan.

Yeah I get that, but by how many?

Did 200 Barca fans buy you a pint?

I need numbers, not wooly statements about "love".

:rolleyes:

Yeah I get that, but by how many?

Did 200 Barca fans buy you a pint?

I need numbers, not wooly statements about "love".

:rolleyes:No,but quite a few did.Actually Real Madrid where better,they see a Royal connection,and they think Barcelona are permanently offended like celtic.