What Pub's Dioufy In?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now we have established it was the grapes, when and why was he there?

Guy that sits behind me showed me a video of him init doing the dioufy,must have been the same time as the pic as he had the same clothes on.A asked the guy why he was in and he said some local gangster brought him in :lol: a took that with a pinch of salt.

Guy that sits behind me showed me a video of him init doing the dioufy,must have been the same time as the pic as he had the same clothes on.A asked the guy why he was in and he said some local gangster brought him in :lol: a took that with a pinch of salt.

i never took him anywhere :D

He was telling the truth, the daniels family have been hanging about wif diouf after they threatened 2 earls that wur gonny lift there hand to him in a nightclub since then he's been best of mates wif them and they make sure nothing happens to him when he's out