Confused by the prick that is Speirs

Going through some of this guys "tweets" and the majority of them seem to concern Lennon, and it looks to me the OC has quite the thing for lennons starfish.

Here are some examples Of what he writes.

"Blimey. Neil Lennon is the most enjoyably feisty, spiky character I've seen in front of the press. Can Old Walt not have a shot, too?

web • 16/05/2011 21:50"

"Pretty strong statement by Neil Lennon. Celtic really do need to shut those 'PIRA' numpties up. 99.9% of Celtic fans find it excruciating.

web • 18/05/2011 10:45"

"In The Times tomorrow: Celtic, Neil Lennon and the possible tension over a new and (much-deserved) enhanced contract...

web • 18/05/2011 22:09"

"Huge day Saturday for Neil Lennon. He deserves a better contract from Celtic, but of course, he also needs a trophy... #scottishcupfinal

web • 19/05/2011 17:04"

"@FM2308 It is a kosher story. Celtic, from this summer, will have to pay Lennon more than he is currently on. Morally, it isn't right.

web • 19/05/2011 20:07"

"My goodness the newspaper boys are going to lavish their Neil Lennon stuff tomorrow. Lennon both feisty and very funny today... #thetimes

web • 20/05/2011 16:16"

"My Scottish Cup Final prediction: Celtic 3, Motherwell 1. Bold, huh? Neil Lennon, global peacemaker, also to escape unscathed by nutters.

web • 20/05/2011 17:37"

Now my question is... What is this guys agenda... Is it just to wynd us up..... Does he want lennons arse that bad he talks him up everytime.... Or is he treating Celtic fans for the gullible idiots that they are??

it's the same reaction to when the league winning game switched to porkheid, was like hitler on a mass brainwashing sesh and the lot of them taking the bait like dyslexic goldfish; 'wtf'