The Survival Sunday thread

Tough one to call, my moneys on Blackpool and Birmingham.

Spurs need to win to guarantee the Europa league spot and can see then giving Birmingham a pasting with Wigan picking something up at deflated Stoke to leapfrog Birmingham. Wigan can lose and still overtake Birmingham if Birmingham lose by two goals more than Wigan at Stoke....it would then come down to goals scored and then Birmingham would be fcuked

Wouldnt rule out Blackpool getting a point at Old Trafford which would mean if Wolves lose by two goals to Blackburn they will overtake Wolves and more than likely survive.

Blackburn are the safest as either Birmingham or Blackpool need to win at Spurs or Man u for them to be caught, a draw wont be enough for Birmingham or Blackpool unless wolves stuff 7 past Blackburn.

Fixtures

Man Utd v Blackpool,

Stoke v Wigan,

Tottenham v Birmingham,

Wolverhampton v Blackburn,

Goals scored ,Goal difference and points below.....goals scored come into the equation if points and goal difference are equal

15 Blackburn 43 -14 40

16 Wolverhampton 44 -19 40

17 Birmingham 36 -20 39

18 Blackpool 53 -21 39

19 Wigan 39 -22 39

20 West Ham 43 -24 33

Whatever happens, a cracking dya sentertainment is assured!

Hope Blackpool stay up - everyone likes Blackpool :)

Hope Birmingham stay up - Barry Ferguson & Alex Mcleish

Hope Wigan go down - Two fuds for centre backs (Caldwell sisters)

Hope Wolves go down - Too many tims in their team for my liking

But realistically I think it will be the opposite :disappointment:

Wigan will go down I reckon, think Stoke will be strong enough for them at home.

2nd choice will be down to whomever suffers a heavier defeat out of Birmingham and Blackpool. Definetly would rather have Birmingham relegated.

Wigan will go down I reckon, think Stoke will be strong enough for them at home.

2nd choice will be down to whomever suffers a heavier defeat out of Birmingham and Wigan. Definetly would rather have Birmingham relegated.

Surely you want to see Big Eck stay up rather than the chuckles brothers at Wigan?

I hope Blackpool and Birmingham stay up but it looks unlikely at the moment.

Birmingham should really have played a lot better last week, that was a big chance thrown away for them.

I hope Wigan go down and I'd also like to see Blackburn go down, but I very much doubt that Blackburn will go down.