20 million quid signings ?

THEFISH

I would just like to get the reaction from all the other pundits on here...

If the sly one comes up with some serious dosh this is who I would like to see at Ibrox....not much change out of the 20 million Ive always asked the barsteward to release

Full back....Matt Taylor, Portsmouth

C Half...... Dawson, Spurs

Midfield.... Brown, Hibz....heez on his way anyway

Forward.... Bent, Charlton

deluded if you think we would get those 2, pushing your luck with Taylor aswell

Maybe they will end up at ra Shellik eh (beer)

Dawson loses his man too often for my liking, but he's playing for a Premiership club so he MUST be good :rolleyes:

Ah!!! been looking at a different Dawson fae me...loses his man too often

What does that actually mean ?

It means he watches the ball as it is played into the six-yard box, moves toward it, thus leaving the opposition player he is supposed to be marking unmarked. Said opposition player then proceeds to put aforementioned ball in Spurs net. Very basic stuff, really.

"Loses" - verb - to misplace, be unable to find.

Well in that case I think we should sign you :pipeguy:

Mr FISH, thank you for your vote of confidence in my ability to fill the role of central defender for Rangers FC. However, on this occasion I must, somewhat reluctantly, turn down your offer for one or two good reasons which I shall set out forthwith:

1. I am some 5 weeks short of my 60th birthday, and find I can only play 45mins of first-class football before beginning to breathe rather heavily and to perspire.

2. I doubt if the salary would be commensurate with my desires (I notice you didn't mention a figure). Much as I would love to play for Rangers for nothing, one has certain financial obligations to meet.

3. I am a full-back.

I doubt that as well fishyfella, you must think to much of the SPL....

You managed to watch Brian McBride play yet? (tu)

WHO ?

I tend not to watch players with such particular names unless they are involved in a match that interests me

WHO ?

I tend not to watch players with such particular names unless they are involved in a match that interests me

the player you said is not good enough to play for rangers cause he's pish an awful, not seen him play?

WHO ?

the player you said is not good enough to play for rangers cause he's pish an awful, not seen him play?

He passed his sell by date ages ago...I have no interest in him whatsoever especially with a name like that

Probably comes fae that scum city they call Boston :pipeguy:

If the sly one comes up with some serious dosh this is who I would like to see at Ibrox....not much change out of the 20 million Ive always asked the barsteward to release

Matt Taylor yes but how much would he cost?? a would say at least £5million

Dawson- not sure about him but how much would he cost? a would say at least £6million

Brown- yes and we will get him for about £3million

Darren Bent- good player but vastly over-rated and certainly not worth the £18million West Ham were gonna pay for him in the summer

Dawson- not sure about him but how much would he cost? a would say at least £6million

Darren Bent- good player but vastly over-rated and certainly not worth the £18million West Ham were gonna pay for him in the summer

£18million ????????????????????????????? thats their problem..

Not much change from 20 mil for the lot

and £18million wasnt enough for him Charlton said no to the offer :rolleyes:

and £18million wasnt enough for him Charlton said no to the offer :rolleyes:

Dont care...follow it yourself, feck Charlton and the rest (beer)

FISH with Tottenham in for Brown and a 5 million fee being batted around i don't think we will get him now, not with the wages that he will offered in the premership.

You have a very valid pont mate...I was told by a reliable source the deal with Brown had been done, gentlemens agreement an aw that

Time will tell...if he goes to Spurs in the end what can we do except....

Get the feckin dosh oot Murray or GTF :pipeguy:

If i had £20m i would buy

Koevermans £2m plus Buffel

Brown £3m

Healy £2m

Gordon £4m

Anderson £1.5m

And a praying £6m swoop for Alan Smith

If we forget about alan smith and just spend the £12.5m on the other 5 i would be happy as i think all 5 would improve our side. There are several good bosmans available as well who would further improve the side. Much as i would like us to spend £20m its not going to happen and what money we do have i would prefer to spend on a players around the £2m mark rather than spend massive money on 1 or 2 players. We need to strengthen the SQUAD not just the 1st 11. Look at newcastle, £18m i think on michael owen and he hasnt played for them all season. We cant afford to spend all our money on one or 2 players as we wont have the quality to back them up should they get injured.

Wouldnt have to pay that much for Smith. He has now reached the clause that he can buy out his contract at Man U this summer. Would cost 1/5 or 1/4 of what he was signed for. So that would be just under £2million. Its the same clause that can see Lampard and Gerrard buying out their contracts(Gerrard next summer) for £8million.

Not that we could attract Smith, would love him at Ibrox tho.

Great to see FISHYFACE actually putting forward some fishy signings!

Great to see GERSAL maybe signing on as fullback.

Great to see people daft enough to think that SDM will put up 20m quid.

Great post for a LAUGH

Great to see FISHYFACE actually putting forward some fishy signings!

Great to see GERSAL maybe signing on as fullback.

Great to see people daft enough to think that SDM will put up 20m quid.

Great post for a LAUGH

Great to see somebody being great....

Look everybody heez great:angry2:

:lol:

Wouldnt have to pay that much for Smith. He has now reached the clause that he can buy out his contract at Man U this summer. Would cost 1/5 or 1/4 of what he was signed for. So that would be just under £2million. Its the same clause that can see Lampard and Gerrard buying out their contracts(Gerrard next summer) for £8million.

Not that we could attract Smith, would love him at Ibrox tho.

He might be interested in 10 years time

On second thoughts, FISH, Rangers might be better signing me, Mr Dawson just displayed his ineptitude once again. (header)

You said...''Rangers might be better signing me'' it came across like Rangers are not you team ?????????

Sirens !!!!

On second thoughts, FISH, Rangers might be better signing me, Mr Dawson just displayed his ineptitude once again. (header)

You said...''Rangers might be better signing me'' it came across like Rangers are not you team ?????????

Sirens !!!!

Your arrogance, sir, is superceded only by your ignorance. I have no further desire to converse with you. Goodbye.