Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Dont know about EspaƱol but Mallorca defo dont have the money they are in dire straits financially at the mo and only just survived the drop this year.

Plus Mallorca have just signed a Brazilian striker Bueno Da Silva on loan from i cant remember who just read it in the paper.

Dont know about EspaƱol but Mallorca defo dont have the money they are in dire straits financially at the mo and only just survived the drop this year.

Were Mallorca not that fucked with debt last season when they finished 5th they weren't even aloud into the europa league, Think Espanyol can offer that type of money without much worry though.

If we miss out on this Boy after how long we have pursued him I would be very annoyed.

Ally could end up with egg on his face here.

We are yet to sign a single player to an extension of our existing players or sign a new player.

The sooner these things happen the better.. Until then some will dubious.

Fuck him if he wants more money let him go somewhere else he has done nothing to be demanding 16000 a week

:lol:

How dare this Maccabi Haifa player show such disloyalty to a club he has never played for, eh?

:lol:

How dare this Maccabi Haifa player show such disloyalty to a club he has never played for, eh?

:lol: was thinking this. Would be like bursaspor offering me 8 grand but then galatasaray offering 16, where would I go?

What is happening with these contract extensions anyway? Kenny Mac said they were our priorities, not new players. <cr>

They can make it a priority and make they offers first. How long a player takes to decide is surely outwith Ally or Whytes control?

Lads on the sports update on the radio at 430 this afternoon the report was that talks went great and deal to be completed tommorow but Friday at the latest

LIES ITS ALL DOOOM AND GLOOOOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So Greegs, Whitts, Davo, Gregg W and Bougherra have all been offered new deals then?

Im not sure. I hear a lot of talk. I also hear a lot of talk about new signings.

Arent the players on holiday? Tbh I would go along with you on this if it was next week and we've signed a couple players and not resigned current players.

Im not sure. I hear a lot of talk. I also hear a lot of talk about new signings.

Arent the players on holiday? Tbh I would go along with you on this if it was next week and we've signed a couple players and not resigned current players.

I dont know, surely securing their futures would have been more important than a holiday, no? Kenny Mac said it was getting done last week, and all existing contracts will be sorted out before we sign anyone. Not sure what has happened tbh. Its very confusing just now. <cr>

Not a winger and his crossing is pretty poor. Great wee player though, prefer him off the striekr or up front. Love him. (tu)

I know his crossing is pretty poor, hopefully improves over the summer though. Cause if we get Hemed in surely Naismith will be seen as a winger now and imo Naismith has to play :)

I dont know, surely securing their futures would have been more important than a holiday, no? Kenny Mac said it was getting done last week, and all existing contracts will be sorted out before we sign anyone. Not sure what has happened tbh. Its very confusing just now. <cr>

supposedly whyte was ment to/or did contact shagger/bougie/whitts ect representatives last week and see what there thinking was. im also pretty sure whitty will have been offered a new deal or is atleast in talks about 1 seeing we have knocked 2 offers for him back in the last week and allys insistance that whitts is a big part of his plans.

dnt think we will actually here much about this until the players either accept a new deal or knock it back.

on a side note whyte heed must be spinning with all this wheeling and dealing thats going on at the moment lmao