Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Strengths -

Very Strong, Good Positioning, power header, high work rate, athlet, good volley.

weeknesess -

not too pacey, good only as target man (My Opinion)

Thanks mate (tu)

Is he a consistent goal scorer? I know he scored like 15 goals in 20/22 games last season,does he do that every season?

he is a scorer.. a good player , fans love him here (in israel) costs are not high and he worth signing. but as one already said he is quite slow and only good as a target striker in the box.

Thanks mate (tu)

Is he a consistent goal scorer? I know he scored like 15 goals in 20/22 games last season,does he do that every season?

he's last year was he's breakthroughe year, in the past seasons he was loaned from haifa to minor clubs because there was a good team and he didnt found his place. in 09/10 he scored 6 goales in 15 games.

If you asked me what type of striker we need a target man would have been the last type i would have mentioned...

Although i suppose we do need someone in that can hold the ball up etc but someone like Miller, Goodwillie, even naimsith would have been a better foil for Jelavic...someone with pace etc

I think we need to get the goodwillie type player in also. Can have jelavic and hamed for hold up, strength and goodwillie and Lafferty for movement. Ok jelavic will be first choice but he need options.

he's last year was he's breakthroughe year, in the past seasons he was loaned from haifa to minor clubs because there was a good team and he didnt found his place. in 09/10 he scored 6 goales in 15 games.

Thanks mate (tu)

Sounds a real promising player

We need an out and out winger who will just ping balls in from every angle out wide for him and jelavic to get on to

Conway on a bosman is that kinda guy

He may not be a starter, def from the bench if were finding it hard to break down 10 men behind the ball. he does exactly what it says on the tin , just get by a man and whip balls in , would be a great addition for nothing on low wages

If you asked me what type of striker we need a target man would have been the last type i would have mentioned...

Although i suppose we do need someone in that can hold the ball up etc but someone like Miller, Goodwillie, even naimsith would have been a better foil for Jelavic...someone with pace etc

My exact thinking mate.

He's in the exact same mould as jela & tbh jela would my choice to partner a speedy striker ie; goodwillie type

The prso & novo combo was just :drool:

I agree that also jelavic will be better suited paired with a pacey striker but we've known all along the guy wasn't the fastest. I am still excited at him joining the mighty rangers and look forward to seeing him in action. We don't know yet if this is for cover or starting 11 yet and I for one trust ally's judgement. He certainly knows where the net is from what I've seen and I'm sure he'll do well for us.

Also thanks to the Maccabi Haifa fans for your opinions and feedback (tu)

I agree that also jelavic will be better suited paired with a pacey striker but we've known all along the guy wasn't the fastest. I am still excited at him joining the mighty rangers and look forward to seeing him in action. We don't know yet if this is for cover or starting 11 yet and I for one trust ally's judgement. He certainly knows where the net is from what I've seen and I'm sure he'll do well for us.

Also thanks to the Maccabi Haifa fans for your opinions and feedback (tu)

Exactly mate i'm also very excited looks a brilliant striker.

Also thanks for the effort of the maccabi haifa fans for their feedback (tu) hope you's win the league.