Tomer Hemed

paul1964

From the video, and that's all I've seen of Hamed, it looks like he would be very similar to Jelavic. I think Rangers would be better off playing a striker with more speed beside or a bit behind or ahead of Jelavic.

If Rangers sign him, I'll support him!

:rolleyes:

Some people are never pleased...

Liking the look of this guy Hemed. You can never go by a youtube vid, but at least he seems to have good skill, awareness, he's two footed and looks great with his head. Big thumbs up from me given that he's a bosman and wouldn't require silly money in wages.

its nice to be linked with several players at one time :D

hope we get a few like this in. strengthen up in several places.

and tapping places like the israeli league is a good sign cos theres always a few gems from these kind of places

From the video, and that's all I've seen of Hamed, it looks like he would be very similar to Jelavic. I think Rangers would be better off playing a striker with more speed beside or a bit behind or ahead of Jelavic.

If Rangers sign him, I'll support him!

Two Jelavic's :crywank: :crywank: :crywank:

its nice to be linked with several players at one time :D

hope we get a few like this in. strengthen up in several places.

and tapping places like the israeli league is a good sign cos theres always a few gems from these kind of places

Should have been doing it for ages now as it would also be financially beneficial as well IMO.

lets face it we need to bring in quite a few players so we need to use our budget wisely. If we can get a couple of decent quality players in on bosmans it can only be a good thing as it will let us buy better quality player for other positions. Dont know an awful lot about this guy but if hes available for nothing then hes worth a look at least.

Israeli league is actually a decent quality league with some big teams and great players, who tend not to be tracked by many clubs. Hapoel Tel Aviv impressed in the champions league and I will be really happy if we nicked a few players from the Israeli league (tu)

He looks as others have said a powerful all round played like Jelavic. I think both up front with some decent service from Naismith and hopefully sign a left winger and we'll be laughing it up.

This is my first real post in the forum, 'till now I was just waching from the side:)

I just wanted to inform you that the other side who is interested in hemed is mechlen from Belgium who offered him nice contract, so its seem he will be going for one of those teams.

This is my first real post in the forum, 'till now I was just waching from the side:)

I just wanted to inform you that the other side who is interested in hemed is mechlen from Belgium who offered him nice contract, so its seem he will be going for one of those teams.

maybe the thought of potential european football could tempt him to come to us

Why did you have a membership on Talkcetic ?

:pipe: