Tomer Hemed

paul1964

supposedly whyte was ment to/or did contact shagger/bougie/whitts ect representatives last week and see what there thinking was. im also pretty sure whitty will have been offered a new deal or is atleast in talks about 1 seeing we have knocked 2 offers for him back in the last week and allys insistance that whitts is a big part of his plans.

dnt think we will actually here much about this until the players either accept a new deal or knock it back.

on a side note whyte heed must be spinning with all this wheeling and dealing thats going on at the moment lmao

Yeah, i have also heard alot of rumours and "going to do" stuff, but no one has signed anything yet and normally when a player gets offered a new deal, some details will be leaked. Like, offer made, terms offered, duration of extension on offer, agent in talks, but we have heard nothing like that. Hopefully that is how Mr Whyte will run our ship, i can live with that or maybe he hasnt spoken to anyone yet.

If he can tie up who we want and who we need without it reaching the press first, then all the better.

(tu)

Hemed wants Gers deal

Yes he might want to join us but at what price? If he is motivated by money then he will go to La Liga but if he wants to challenge for trophies and be successful then it is a no brainer because he will win fuck all in Spain.

But the Ibrox boss' attempts to sign Israeli international striker Tomer Hemed appear to have hit a major snag.

McCoist seemed to be closing in on the 24-year-old's signature after a positive round of talks with his agents on Tuesday.

But Gers' bid was hijacked yesterday by Spanish sides Real Mallorca and Espanyol.

The La Liga outfits are both prepared to offer Hemed DOUBLE the deal that's on offer at Ibrox.

It's now unlikely Hemed will make the move to Glasgow with McCoist understood to now rate the chances of a deal at less than 50-50.

However, the player himself said: "I am excited at the prospect of playing for such a big club as Rangers and playing under a manager like Ally McCoist.

"I believe if I get the chance to work with him he can develop my game.

"But at the moment it's up to Rangers and my agent. I hope they can come to an agreement."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3640804/Hes-Con-his-way.html#ixzz1POEzBDqn

Those quotes do not sound like a player who is dithering over wether to come here or not. Think the link with Spanish sides is probably being blown out of proportion and how the hell does anyone know what exactly we are offering this player, it's all just journo's guess work to me.

Just thought i would let you guys know about an update on the situation lol, even if it does come from the manky record its the only thing i could find at the moment regarding his status so :)

Also feel free to move if in wrong section.

http://www.<No links to this website>/2011/06/16/rangers-target-tomer-hemed-willing-to-turn-down-more-money-in-spain-to-play-for-ally-mccoist-86908-23204531/

http://www.<No links to this website>/2011/06/16/rangers-target-tomer-hemed-willing-to-turn-down-more-money-in-spain-to-play-for-ally-mccoist-86908-23204531/

RANGERS target Tomer Hemed last night revealed for the first time his desire to work under Ally McCoist.

But the new Ibrox boss is facing a fight to land Craig Conway despite meeting the Dundee United winger at Murray Park yesterday.

Israeli striker Hemed and his agent have been locked in talks with the SPL champions over a possible Bosman switch from Maccabi Haifa.

And the 24-year-old striker admits he's keen for a deal to be struck in the next 48 hours, which will make him a Rangers player.

Hemed also has offers from clubs in Spain, who are willing to pay him more money than McCoist can offer at Ibrox.

But the Israeli international told Record Sport: "I am excited at the prospect of signing for such a big club as Rangers and playing under a manager like Ally McCoist.

"He is someone I very much admired in the past as one of the great strikers in football. I believe if I get the chance to work with him he can develop my game further.

"But at the moment it's up to Rangers and my agent - I hope they can come to an agreement soon."

Rangers face a stiff test in the battle to land Hemed as the wage demands his representatives made were far greater than Rangers had anticipated.

McCoist had been hoping to land the player on £8000 a week but has now asked new owner Craig Whyte to come up with something more lucrative to nail Hemed down.

Conway met McCoist for signing talks yesterday but the Rangers boss must beat a host of Championship clubs to land his man.

Conway has been locked in discussions with Leicester, Leeds and Watford since becoming a free agent at the end of the season but was invited to Murray Park yesterday for a breakfast time meeting with McCoist.

Conway was impressed with what the Ibrox boss had to say and McCoist now hopes to put together a financial package in the next two days to tempt the twice-capped 26-year-old.

Conway could also be given another option if, as expected, Cardiff win the battle to secure Watford boss Malky Mackay as their new manager. Mackay has been pursuing Conway's signature for some time.

Doesn't say anything concrete. Sounds more like he's using Rangers to bump up his demands. I can't see this one happening if those other clubs are genuinely interested.

A lot of players will have seen the takeover and reckon they can screw more money out of us.

The danger of Whyte being forced to show his hand by those seeking to be vigilant.

Can't find any links or quotes in the Spanish media. Where is the foundation in the story that Espanyol and Real Mallorca are interested?????????....

If the agent is here negotiating then I would think we are in the strongest position.

No transfer deal is simple nowadays, it's all smoke, mirrors and BS.

I don't subscribe to what ifs and negatives. If he wants to play for one of the biggest and best supported teams in the world great, if he doesn't cest la vie, we move on without him.

48hrs and he'll be a gers player. :sherlock:

The rhags can't make their minds up on who we're close to signing and who isn't signing :lol:

Hemed will be a Rangers player

I really hope so. If we get Hemed, Danns and Conway all on free transfers, probably on cheap wages (£8,000 a week), ill be a very happy bear. Then we can spend money on quality players!