Tomer Hemed

paul1964

this was posted on sksports uk this morning, sounds promising, sorry if a re-post

Rangers target Tomer Hemed has revealed he is excited at the prospect of joining the club.

"I am excited at the prospect of signing for such a big club as Rangers and playing under a manager like Ally McCoist."

Tomer Hemed on prospect of joining Rangers Quotes of the week

The Gers have held talks with Hemed's agents over a possible free transfer switch to Ibrox.

A number of other clubs are believed to have expressed an interest in landing Hemed, but the Israeli international has his heart set on a switch to Glasgow.spacer.gif

"I am excited at the prospect of signing for such a big club as Rangersspacer.gif and playing under a manager like Ally McCoist,spacer.gif" Hemed told the Daily Record.

"He is someone I very much admired in the past as one of the great strikers in football. I believe if I get the chance to work with him he can develop my game further.

"But at the moment it's up to Rangers and my agent - I hope they can come to an agreement soon."

this was posted on sksports uk this morning, sounds promising, sorry if a re-post

Rangers target Tomer Hemed has revealed he is excited at the prospect of joining the club.

"I am excited at the prospect of signing for such a big club as Rangers and playing under a manager like Ally McCoist."

Tomer Hemed on prospect of joining Rangers Quotes of the week

The Gers have held talks with Hemed's agents over a possible free transfer switch to Ibrox.

A number of other clubs are believed to have expressed an interest in landing Hemed, but the Israeli international has his heart set on a switch to Glasgow.spacer.gif

"I am excited at the prospect of signing for such a big club as Rangersspacer.gif and playing under a manager like Ally McCoist,spacer.gif" Hemed told the Daily Record.

"He is someone I very much admired in the past as one of the great strikers in football. I believe if I get the chance to work with him he can develop my game further.

"But at the moment it's up to Rangers and my agent - I hope they can come to an agreement soon."

That's the same story as the one on the Rangers website mate.