Tomer Hemed

paul1964

What i want to know is how the fuck did the mhedia know what we had offered him? It happened with Commons too, the mhedia reported what we had offered him while talks were ongoing and we know what happened then. Since when have jhournos sat in on contract negotiations? Mole? Phone tapping? <cr>

Thanks for that friend, its good to see the Israeli's joining and giving us your opinions and information (tu) shalom aleikhem.

My pleasure! :21: Actually I was at Ibrox for Haifa's match in the UEFA Cup few years ago (2-0, Novo & Adam :dry: ), had a great time. As much as I'll be sad seeing Hemed leaving Haifa I'd be happy if he'd join you. am sure he has what it takes to do well.

What i want to know is how the fuck did the mhedia know what we had offered him? It happened with Commons too, the mhedia reported what we had offered him while talks were ongoing and we know what happened then. Since when have jhournos sat in on contract negotiations? Mole? Phone tapping? <cr>

its a tad worrying, if they are publicly reporting what we offer players then it gives information to clubs looking to hi-jack a potential deal, it under-mines our ability to conduct transfers the club might need to do something about it, unless its the agents releasing the information to try and bump the price, in which case we can simply refuse to be forced into anything.

its a tad worrying, if they are publicly reporting what we offer players then it gives information to clubs looking to hi-jack a potential deal, it under-mines our ability to conduct transfers the club might need to do something about it, unless its the agents releasing the information to try and bump the price, in which case we can simply refuse to be forced into anything.

Surely agents are told in negotiations discussion of offers via the mhedia will not be tolerated? I would hate to think someone from Rangers is feeding the jhournos.

I don't know how it goes in Scotland, but in Israel the players' agents and the journalists and reporters are very "close", and leaking anything possible to them. There are even players who are friends with journalists and keep feeding them with inside information from the club, posted as "A unanimous source within the club says...". There are even players here who talk shit about other players in their club just so the reporter will write good things about them in the future and they won't be criticized in the papers.

I don't know how it goes in Scotland, but in Israel the players' agents and the journalists and reporters are very "close", and leaking anything possible to them. There are even players who are friends with journalists and keep feeding them with inside information from the club, posted as "A unanimous source within the club says...". There are even players here who talk shit about other players in their club just so the reporter will write good things about them in the future and they won't be criticized in the papers.

(tu)

That's us penny pinching from the sound of it

£8k a wk plus bonuses FFS rangers

Sort it out

Maybe they have him slotted in that price range, and from what we've read it seems pretty standard for guys coming from that league.

Any money that goes towards overpaying this guy comes out of what we can give to other players

A thought that was were a knew ur name from. Is that still goin or did only an excuse kill it lol?

aye its still crap mate,i only really bother with the music section these days.Thats why i joined here its a lot better being among your own people.

aye its still crap mate,i only really bother with the music section these days.Thats why i joined here its a lot better being among your own people.

Was good at first but there was that many multis it ended up ridiculous and full of grasses. A miss takin the piss out eh Alex n Caine n the rest eh the numpties though :lol:

Some great posts you made, thanks for keeping up to date and giving so much info mate (tu)

I take it your no10 is your most influential player, he looks a decent talent. Really hope he doesn't end up at thaim.

I take it your no10 is your most influential player, he looks a decent talent. Really hope he doesn't end up at thaim.

Rafaelov not Hoops bound

Lior Rafaelov will not be joining former Maccabi Haifa team-mate Beram Kayal at Celtic.

The Hoops were linked with a £2 million swoop for the 25-year-old, who is the current player of the year in Israel.

But Neil Lennon's outfit have withdrawn their interest after deciding they do not need another attacking midfielder.

Rafaelov's agent, Dudu Dahan, who was also responsible for brokering the deal which brought Kayal to the Hoops, told the Evening Times: "Lior will not be going to Celtic. He will be going to another club."

Sky Sports Link

he is totally unproven so i think it would be rash to offer him too much in wages. we can always offer him a new deal if he turns out to be decent. but the fact he was warming the bench for an Israeli team doesnt fill with confidence. esp since he is 24 and only juxt broke into the national side. hope he makes me eat my words though (tu)