Barry Ferguson

Take it you missed 02/03 and pretty much all seasons previous? Not to mention his 15 assists in 07/08.

He can't see past his hatred for him mate.

Edit- For the pleasure of SirWalterSmithLegend

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows, ask me when I'm being asked straight after I've won a cup final with a bottom half club despite the odds being stacked against me...

There's more to life than Rangers, Barry realising that has obviously made a few people pretty bitter.

No I'm being serious, are you Mr Rangers ? cause' if you were then that would explain how you know what a real Rangers man is.

So it's fair to say he stopped being a diehard fan when he left Rangers? Therefore he is just another overpaid mercenary without loyalty.

Thank you.

I don't know what a real Rangers man is, but I've got a pretty good idea what it isn't (tu)

And it isn't Barry Ferguson.

So it's fair to say he stopped being a diehard fan when he left Rangers? Therefore he is just another overpaid mercenary without loyalty.

Thank you.

I don't know what a real Rangers man is, but I've got a pretty good idea what it isn't (tu)

Well he gave Rangers more than me, you or anyone on here ever will. Does that make him a diehard or Rangers man through & through? You tell us, you seem to know these things.

So do you need to play for Rangers your whole life & never leave to be a diehard in your opinion?

Thank you.

:lol: :lol:

You're talking here as if Barry came out and said "Fuck Rangers, mon the celts". I can't believe you just called him an "overpaid mercenary without loyalty" because he didn't say what the Rangers fans wanted him to say.

Its absolutely pathetic. Like I said before, there is more to life than Rangers.

I was not on about your spelling, i leave that shite upto others, my spelling at times is awful, i was on about your ridiculous accusation that i hate an ex-Rangers captain. What utter baws.

Well for someone you don't hate anytime I have seen any post about him on here you have been in slating him.

Well he gave Rangers more than me, you or anyone on here ever will. Does that make him a diehard or Rangers man through & through? You tell us, you seem to know these things.

So do you need to play for Rangers your whole life & never leave to be a diehard in your opinion?

In a sense you're correct. Barry was brilliant for Rangers, was one of my favourite players and will always be a Rangers legend.

It seems to me though that he obviously doesn't hold the club in as high a regard as it does him. That's all I'm saying. This is my opinion and I can't really be arsed with all this shite about defining Rangers men etc.

If you don't like it, jog on (tu)

:lol: :lol:

You're talking here as if Barry came out and said "Fuck Rangers, mon the celts". I can't believe you just called him an "overpaid mercenary without loyalty" because he didn't say what the Rangers fans wanted him to say.

Its absolutely pathetic. Like I said before, there is more to life than Rangers.

It's got nothing to do with what Rangers fans wanted him to say.

What he said was a statement completely free of the expectations of any fans. Birmingham or Rangers.

Oh and you are incredibly correct when you say there is more to life than Rangers.

For me and millions of other fans though Rangers will always be the be all and end all in football, not life. I will never change allegiances.

Simply dont and have not rated him for almost a decade now, im too honest for that nicey nicey stuff mate. I think he let the fame go to his head.

(tu)

You think Whittaker is brilliant (going by numerous threads) yet you've never rated Ferguson? :lol:

In a sense you're correct. Barry was brilliant for Rangers, was one of my favourite players and will always be a Rangers legend.

It seems to me though that he obviously doesn't hold the club in as high a regard as it does him. That's all I'm saying. This is my opinion and I can't really be arsed with all this shite about defining Rangers men etc.

If you don't like it, jog on (tu)

Ok then Mr Rangers. You are the one who kept bringing up Rangers men & there level of support. So maybe you should jog on. (tu)

Ok then Mr Rangers. You are the one who kept bringing up Rangers men & there level of support. So maybe you should jog on. (tu)

I love how you bold all the needless bits of my last post and ignore the points I was making. Says a lot about you.

Simply dont and have not rated him for almost a decade now, im too honest for that nicey nicey stuff mate. I think he let the fame go to his head.

(tu)

Oh apologies. It's only the last decade you have not rated him. IE nearly his whole fucking career. Ironic that the best season of his career was 02/03, less than a decade ago doh.

So you did rate Ferguson more than 10 years ago :rolleyes: ? What could he do then that he couldn't do the season after...

It's got nothing to do with what Rangers fans wanted him to say.

What he said was a statement completely free of the expectations of any fans. Birmingham or Rangers.

Oh and you are incredibly correct when you say there is more to life than Rangers.

For me and millions of other fans though Rangers will always be the be all and end all in football not life.

Yet its nothing to do with what the fans wanted him to say...

Oh apologies. It's only the last decade you have not rated him. Ironic that the best season of his career was 02/03, less than a decade ago doh.

So you did rate Ferguson more than 10 years ago :rolleyes: ? What could he do then that he couldn't do the season after...

Wrong again, i said "almost". That could be 7/8/9 years depending on each persons interpritation of the word "almost". He was that good he earned a move to one of Europes biggest clubs, oh wait, he didnt, we needed an ex-Rangers manager and friend of the chairman to do us a favour.

Yet its nothing to do with what the fans wanted him to say...

The fans wishes had no influence in his statement. That's what I meant.

Resorting to nit-picking now are we?

I love how you bold all the needless bits of my last post and ignore the points I was making. Says a lot about you.

Take your head out your arse. The whole point of what we have been talking about was Ferguson not being a Rangers man, you said "I can't really be arsed with all this shite about defining Rangers men." Is that the needless part?

Wrong again, i said "almost". That could be 7/8/9 years depending on each persons interpritation of the word "almost". He was that good he earned a move to one of Europes biggest clubs, oh wait, he didnt, we needed an ex-Rangers manager and friend of the chairman to do us a favour.

Do us a favour :rolleyes:.

The only favour was the one we gave them. We gave Birmingham their most consistent outfield player for the past 2 seasons for a million quid :rolleyes: