Barry Ferguson

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about Souness, not Eck. ;)

Until Gary Speed dislocated Ferguson's knee cap, he was quality for them.

I'm pretty sure he holds the record for most consecutive man of the match awards in the premiership during that spell, though that could could have been broken by now.

According to my research (googled it for 2 mins), he was a loyal Hamilton fan and converted to support Rangers at age 9 when his brother, Derek joined the Gers.

So it could be said he's a fan of both.

He brought great success to the club, but I'd still say wee Nacho and big Dado love the club more than him.

For me, he'll be remembered as a great player, not a great Ranger.

And you two ***** can go ***** in your ********.

If this is directed towards me I shall thank you.

I think I need an intervention :lol:

It can be directed at you if you wish, it was more of a generalisation. :P

"I've thought about it long and hard and I'd have to say this is my biggest achievement in the game. A few of my mates have asked me the question and I think this is the tops.

I've played in finals and won medals north of the border and if I'm honest, it's probably a bigger achievement than reaching the UEFA Cup Final too."

Part of his interview in the Daily Record.

I'm sorry but I will never forget this statement. No Rangers man would ever say something like this.

Yeah I thought that was a shocking comment whether he thinks it or not.

Why not answer like Walter - "you can't compare".

So it's fair to say he stopped being a diehard fan when he left Rangers? Therefore he is just another overpaid mercenary without loyalty.

Thank you.

I don't know what a real Rangers man is, but I've got a pretty good idea what it isn't (tu)

And it isn't Barry Ferguson.

Pish. Won us the treble in 02/03, captained the team to a European final in 07/08, scored a number of very important goals against the scum - textbook definition of a Rangers man.

Our squad has moved on, and so has he. Doubt he will ever come back. I agree with people mentioning Middle East or USA, think that's where he'll head.

As for you guys criticising one of our most talented midfielders for a generation of supporters, and is a legend of this club, you are cunts, and should get yourself down to the tattie dome with candle in hand and support the scum. He was fantastic for us, and lead us to many trophies and a UEFA Cup final. I was delighted for him and McLeish when they won the Carling Cup, a top achievement. I am disappointed that Birmingham went down and that paddy-wannabe wonky nose northern monkey and his shitty Wolverhampton Wanderers stayed up despite their first half pumping from Blackburn.

Whatever Bazza decides to do (unless he joined the tims :chopometer: which obviously would NEVER happen), I wish him the best (tu)

As for you guys criticising one of our most talented midfielders for a generation of supporters, and is a legend of this club, you are cunts, and should get yourself down to the tattie dome with candle in hand and support the scum. He was fantastic for us, and lead us to many trophies and a UEFA Cup final.

He publicly disgraced the club more than once with his ned-like behaviour.

A good player, but we've not struggled since he left and I'd never take him back.