Roger Johnson

Bryan72

In a heartbeat but hes good enough for the prem. Could actually see him going to Arsenal since they need a big powerful CB

I'd guess that both Johnson and dann could find an epl club more than happy to better our wages . I'd be happy with either player but think they are a little outwith our reach .

On a sidenote , how would you feel about Curtis davies ? He was a real prospect not so long ago but hasn't really played a lot of first team football in recent seasons . He's still a decent age and had a good amount of experience . He would perhaps be a more realistic target than the other two lads from brum ?

Him and Scott Dann are both brilliant CB's, but they would take a huge chunk of out budget away and we need a bit of quantity aswell as quality.

Maybe not quite as good as suggested ,Birmingham are now relegated after losing heaps of goals, with the highly rated Foster also in goals.

:anguish: How much money do you think we have? It's not like people have never heard of them.

Surely they'll be willing to come to Rangers at a slightly lower wage in order to win trophies (tu).

In a heartbeat but hes good enough for the prem. Could actually see him going to Arsenal since they need a big powerful CB

Exactly what I was going to suggest, Arsenal need a no nonsense hard defender. I'd love him to play for us but we won't get a sniff.