Ibrox

The Artist

Is anyone else like me?No matter how many times I go there I go as early as possible.As I'm walkin away I can't help but continualy look back at the stadium.Last time I went,we were in the stadium bar all night after the game and I left to go to victoria wines bank machine.By then I was pretty drunk and on the way back I just sat on a wall and looked at the Stadium for a good 20 minutes,such is my love for my team & the stadium.we are indeed THE PEOPLE!!! championee

very random post i know

Is anyone else like me?No matter how many times I go there I go as early as possible.As I'm walkin away I can't help but continualy look back at the stadium.Last time I went,we were in the stadium bar all night after the game and I left to go to victoria wines bank machine.By then I was pretty drunk and on the way back I just sat on a wall and looked at the Stadium for a good 20 minutes,such is my love for my team & the stadium.we are indeed THE PEOPLE!!! championee

very random post i know

The stadium bar :barf:

I love the atmosphere inside Ibrox, ill never forget the first time I walked up those steps and took in the view.

I very rarely arrive early though, 5 mins before kick off after pouring out the pub for me,

otherwise I need to listen to Andy Cameron.

very random post i know

I know exactly what yer saying brother

very random post i know

Strictly bottled beer only...their draughts are utter pesh (beer)

Ibrox is a beast of a stadium...state of the art..modern..but holds a traditional historic feel to it. everytime i walk up those steps the hairs on the back of my neck stand up...whether we are playing Inter or Inverness.

just a pity the atmosphere is one of the worst in Britain

very random post i know

Strictly bottled beer only...their draughts are utter pesh (beer)

aye in a plastic tumbler aswell!it is a hole of a bar but oh so handy!

Ive never been able to get near to the bar to get a drink in there!

Argyle bar Loyal :D (Their draughts are just as bad though!)

A shame that the 2 nearest pubs to Ibrox are beggar hovels.

Dont give e feck coz the stadium bar is overun with us matchdays...we own it !!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER (beer)

very random post i know

Pours possibly the worst pint in the world!

If we own the place how come the pub was closed down prior to game this season due to community singing?

WATP

(beer)

If we own the place how come the pub was closed down prior to game this season due to community singing?

WATP (beer)

Dont know.... but we own it on match days and nobody can touch us, too too many of us !!!!!

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer)

very random post i know

Mate, Ibrox has always given me a huge sense of pride, knowing that it's ours. And no matter what the tinkers build, even if it holds 120000, it will never have the same class, tradition, history as the Palace. Hang on a minute! that is just about why we as a people are better than the smellies. WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

David Holmes once said that rangers supporters should be surrounded by something that reflects their support for the club, Ibrox is it. Couldn't have said it better myself. I love the place, makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when i come out of ibrox tube station, even before i turn right for the second time it's like a magnet pulling my head round the corner first to see it, my boys are the same.

very random post i know

Plenty like you...

As I stated in this month's RM Magazine we should never forget how our stadium came to be the finest in the land.

May their souls rest in eternal peace.

Remember thumping the ball into the back of an empty net in front of the Copeland on a sunday morning tour of Ibrox with the BB I must have been about 12 years old at the time but will never forget it. I.ve also sang the sash in the jungle that came a close second.

Remember thumping the ball into the back of an empty net in front of the Copeland on a sunday morning tour of Ibrox with the BB I must have been about 12 years old at the time but will never forget it. I.ve also sang the sash in the jungle that came a close second.

I.ve also sang the sash in the jungle that came a close second.

Me tae, Morton and Aberdeen SC semis in the mid tae late 70s.

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :pipeguy:

I.ve also sang the sash in the jungle that came a close second.

Me tae, Morton and Aberdeen SC semis in the mid tae late 70s.

NO SURRENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE :pipeguy:

Seem to remember it being st mirren semis but might be wrong

the great days were marching up to old ibrox everybody singing and you chest ready to burst with pride and all bears together,what a sight it was and watching growing men crying with pride,thats how much the club meant to them,because in they days rangers were their life and they would die for the club,which some did and im proud to have been part of that support,and for mr murray you can take away our season tickets but you will never take away our heritage.

the great days were marching up to old ibrox everybody singing and you chest ready to burst with pride and all bears together,what a sight it was and watching growing men crying with pride,thats how much the club meant to them,because in they days rangers were their life and they would die for the club,which some did and im proud to have been part of that support,and for mr murray you can take away our season tickets but you will never take away our heritage.

well said that man! and as for the people who are calling those over the age of 30 old fashioned bigots, then read that post, i still feel like that, not just after we win. My old man was there that day too, when i was 5 yo he told me : no matter how many of them there are, or how big, never be scared to tell anybody at anytime that you are a protestant rangers supporter and be prouds when you say it, because there is nothing in the world that should make you feel prouder than that! how very true. Well said minstral!

There she stands in command of my forefathers land

And she still wears the dear old British Crown

And tho battle scarred shell be

Shell still be dear to me

When i see again my dear old Ibrox Park.

Sung to the tune of My Dear Old Belfast Town. Cant remember the rest but might be a good addition to the song list.

Awesome !

well said that man! and as for the people who are calling those over the age of 30 old fashioned bigots, then read that post, i still feel like that, not just after we win. My old man was there that day too, when i was 5 yo he told me : no matter how many of them there are, or how big, never be scared to tell anybody at anytime that you are a protestant rangers supporter and be prouds when you say it, because there is nothing in the world that should make you feel prouder than that! how very true. Well said minstral!

rab you rmind me of myself and your father must have been like mine because they were the words that he used, and im pleased their is lots of us left to fight for our traditions,keep up the good work my friend. (tu)