Anyone got a list of Gers quiz questions?

JTP

Wondered if anyone has any gers quiz questions they could send onto me.

Tried google but came up with stuff like, what year were Rangers founded ........ looking for something a bit more difficult.

Go to www.sporcle.com and type Rangers into the search bar. There's a few good quizzes on there, don't get mixed up with the NY Rangers, Texas Rangers and Power Rangers quizzes, though :lol:

Name 12 players whose first game for the club was also their last.

These are good mate, certianly the type I'm after. Do you have a batch of them or are these coming off the top of your head?

DJ,CLARK,WILLIAMSON,MCCOIST,BUTCHER,GOUGH,S.MCCALL,I.MCCALL,R.WILKINS,PRESSLEY,GREIG,DAVIES,BROWN,ROBERTS thats 14..

Ian Ferguson as well (tu)

The book I have is called 'Rangers The Top 11 of Everything Gers' but I sent the OP a PM and told him there is more. It is up to him how many he wants to include.

Ian Ferguson as well (tu)

The book I have is called 'Rangers The Top 11 of Everything Gers' but I sent the OP a PM and told him there is more. It is up to him how many he wants to include.

miko aswell.

Wondered if anyone has any gers quiz questions they could send onto me.

Tried google but came up with stuff like, what year were Rangers founded ........ looking for something a bit more difficult.

just googled glasgow rangers trivia questions and it came up with a fair few.from easy to quite tough fuckers

I run quizzes as a quizmaster in AOL quiz rooms have a go at this easy 10 question Rangers one------Remember this is written for supporters of all teams and should be easy for true Gers fans--if you get less than 8 out of 10 then go and sit in the corner.

Question 1 / Rangers were formed in 1873 by a group of men from Scotlands gareloch who had stopped at Glasgow Green for a rest after participating in which other sport ?

Question 2 / In what area of Glasgow did Rangers have a park before moving to their present one at Ibrox ?

Question 3 / Around this time Celtic became Rangers fierce rivals, they built a park at Parkhead, what was Parkhead before they made it Celtics park ? ( Two Words )

Question 4 / From what club did rangers buy legendary striker Ally McCoist ?

Question 5 / Which ex Liverpool player became Rangers manager in 1986 ?

Question 6 / What was the home city of legendary Rangers captain john Greig ?

Question 7 / Ranger beat Moscow Dynamo 3-2 in the Cup Winners Cup final of 1973 but who did rangers defeat in the semi finals ?

Question 8 / Who scored 2 goals in the final of the 1973 Cup Winners Cup which was won by rangers ?

Question 9 / Rangers reached the final of the Eufa cup in 2008 but were beaten by St Petersburg , who was the St petersburg manager at this time ?

Question 10 /Which ex Rangers Goalkeeper had the nickname of '' The Girvan Lighthouse ?

Answers 1/ Rowing 2/ Kinning Park 3/ Pig farm 4/ Sunderland 5/Graham Souness 6/ Edinburgh 7/ Bayern Munich 8/ Willie Johnson 9/ Dick Advocaat 10/ Peter mcCloy