Anyone else not a fan

ogbg

It seems to act as an open invitation for pish "suggestion" type posts. I know the point is to take them away from the Bears Den, but I don't remember there being so many when transfer talk was permitted in here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare say some of them have been decent suggestions however I'm not really interested in reading about suggestions if I'm honest.

I'd rather read about a shite 'sourced' article than a suggestion.

Wonder if it's Bomber Brown and Neil Murray just seeing how we react :craphead:

its a completely different section

if anyone doesnt like it then why the fuck do they go into it :lol:

honestly the moping on this forum recently has been nothing short of shambolic

Because you can't post about transfers on this part any more.

why's that?

Its there so people can talk about transfers or players weve been linked with, you even said it yourself it stops it being posted in the Bears Den...

You dont like so you post in the Bears Den asking if other people like it, bringing transfer rumours and shite suggestions baack into the Bears Den because if the transfer section isnt there theres no doubt they will come back in here again!

If you dont like it then dont read it or go into it...simples.

Something as monumental the Jelavic thread, for example, couldn't be on the Bears Den any more it seems. I'd rather have decent transfer threads on here than have to wade through a pile of crap on the other forum just to see the occasional sourced story.

(tu)

I really thought i was missing the point earlier but thankfully it appears i havent haha

Something as monumental the Jelavic thread, for example, couldn't be on the Bears Den any more it seems. I'd rather have decent transfer threads on here than have to wade through a pile of crap on the other forum just to see the occasional sourced story.

They move the actual transfer threads in here when it's not just bored wee boys making up daft rumours in between wanks....

Its there so people can talk about transfers or players weve been linked with, you even said it yourself it stops it being posted in the Bears Den...

You dont like so you post in the Bears Den asking if other people like it, bringing transfer rumours and shite suggestions baack into the Bears Den because if the transfer section isnt there theres no doubt they will come back in here again!

If you dont like it then dont read it or go into it...simples.

But there were never as many shite suggestions posts in the Bears Den, as my original post explains. The new section seems to have acted as an invitation.

They move the actual transfer threads in here when it's not just bored wee boys making up daft rumours in between wanks....

If that's the case then it's fine

There should just be one "suggestion" thread within the Transfer Forum. Everything unsourced should go there.

At the moment the threads are hardly ever marked properly (having "suggestion" as the subtitle) and I end up reading bullshit about Robbie Fowler and Alan Smith. :anguish:

I'm in agreement with the OP here. I rarely visit the transfer section now purely because it is littered with shite suggestions, as as some of you say 'stay out' this is all well and good however when we do actually get a 'sourced' transfer I will miss it purely because the shite that's in there just now has made me stay out of it.

So in order for me to find out about a sourced transfer I'll need to sift through the shite so to speak.

I'm not that fussed (as I said I stay out mainly) however thought I'd throw in my opinion seeing as there is a thread on it (tu)

EDIT: Just read GCL's post, means I'll stay out if the proper transfers move into the BD (tu)

There should just be one "suggestion" thread within the Transfer Forum. Everything unsourced should go there.

At the moment the threads are hardly ever marked properly (having "suggestion" as the subtitle) and I end up reading bullshit about Robbie Fowler and Alan Smith. :anguish:

I like this, one suggestion thread, please!

I know its realy annoying its a bit like the people that complain about the OT ...

I'm in agreement with the OP here. I rarely visit the transfer section now purely because it is littered with shite suggestions, as as some of you say 'stay out' this is all well and good however when we do actually get a 'sourced' transfer I will miss it purely because the shite that's in there just now has made me stay out of it.

So in order for me to find out about a sourced transfer I'll need to sift through the shite so to speak.

I'm not that fussed (as I said I stay out mainly) however thought I'd throw in my opinion seeing as there is a thread on it (tu)

Yeah - that's it exactly. It's not about the transfer forum per se, it's more about the absence of transfer threads from the Bear's Den. But if GCL is correct about important threads being moved here then it's not really an issue I guess.

I know its realy annoying its a bit like the people that complain about the OT ...

But the point is more that we can't post transfer threads on here. I didn't explain it very clearly.