Hearts ballboy suffers concussion

.. after being pelted with coins by the ever so well behaved unwashed from the East.

Is it just me thats baffled why TLB being jumped on gets more media coverage than this?

A BRAVE ball boy has vowed to defy the thugs who pelted him with coins and landed him in hospital.

Hearts fan Jack Waddell, 14, was targeted by rival fans during his team's clash with Celtic on May 11.

He suffered concussion after yobs hurled 2p coins at him - just after Celtic manager Neil Lennon was assaulted by a Hearts fan.

But Jack said: "I love helping Hearts and this won't stop me."

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/2011/05/23/hearts-ball-boy-pelted-by-coins-from-celtic-fans-says-i-won-t-let-thugs-stop-me-86908-23150864/

12 fecking days later the Daily R decides to print the story... The kid was concused ffs! If that was my kid those so called fans would have had sore fecking jaws (or baws).

Pathetic! and the so called fans that threw the coins are a shower of dickheads.

That's not on at all. Some waster flaps his bent wrists at Lemon and it makes international news as 'Scotlands shame'. Yet, a young boy is smacked in the head with coins and it's largely ignored, shocking.