exciting news to break over the next few days!

presswire

what i can say is if nothing happens admin can ban me from rm.

thats how confident i am.

someone mentioned a source,am not going to post a source as i dont have 1,its not something i have heard from my grannies cleaner who walks her dog with alistair McCoist :rolleyes:

the reason i cant say is due to my job,not a lot of people know this and if i post it on here word would soon spread.

someone mentioned a source,am not going to post a source as i dont have 1,its not something i have heard from my grannies cleaner who walks her dog with alistair McCoist :rolleyes:

LMFAO.

the reason i cant say is due to my job,not a lot of people know this and if i post it on here word would soon spread.

you could at least say what its regarding surely?

Will it be worth the wait.

And is it about a player ?

how's about you shut your dirty little mouth and save your bullshit for someone who gives a fuck.

I was maybe a bit quick to have a go at this guy. I just got a text from a mate who has always been 100% with info and explosive doesn't even begin to describe it!

I was maybe a bit quick to have a go at this guy. I just got a text from a mate who has always been 100% with info and explosive doesn't even begin to describe it!

you'll tell us won't you plamf :P